BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,741 through 8,750 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Multiple Category Search #324469
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Walt

    re: hot deals

    Probably the easiest would to be create a “Hot Deals” category and add entries to it with the deals.

    in reply to: Stereoclub theme conflict #324468
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @

    <!– –> is an HTML comment which does not comment out PHP code. You have to use either // before the actual PHP code which starts after the <?php tag. Or use /* */ which must wrap the PHP code just like a HTML comment. This must wrap the actual PHP code which means after <?php and before ?>.

    Hope that helps!

    If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!

    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections

    in reply to: Stereoclub theme conflict #324463
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ boerup

    It’s in the footer frontpage.php file. The exact issue/code and what I did to correct it is in this reply.

    I did find it in other files as well, but I can not remember which ones and I’m pretty sure I did not change those because there were not causing a direct conflict. My guess is because you were not actually using those theme files anywhere on your site.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Buttons? #324462
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Dani

    re: For example, I want to line up the search and the other buttons, move down the message, etc.

    Most of the functions that output header objects can be found in this files:

    They are added by WP actions, to control the order, you could remove the actions (by using an action) and then re-add the actions in the order you want the objects. Here the line in the file where the actions are setup:

    Two objects, the category drop down and the search input are also actions, but they are added by the template. YOu can find them in the tile-plus.php file in this folder:

    • ../wp-content/plugins/connections-tile-plus/

    After moving objects around, you’ll likely have to adjust the CSS to deal with alignment and such.

    Hope that helps!

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ reyes

    re: Let me know if there is anything I can do.

    Sure there is :)

    If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!

    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections

    in reply to: CSV users not showing under Manage tab #324437
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Steve

    Nope, I would need a temp admin account so I can take a look. The login can be sent via the contact link below. Please paste a link to this forum thread in the message so I can relate the two. Thanks!

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ reyes

    The issue was the child theme also had the loop-faq.php file which needed updated. Because it existed in the child theme the version in the framework was not being used.

    It all fixed now. I think TemplateMonster owes me a little something! :)

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ reyes

    Well, at this point … it could be something new with the framework that I’m not’ aware of… I’ll need a temp admin account so I can debug further. The login details can be sent using the contact link at the bottom of the page. Please paste a link to this forum thread so I can relate the two. Thanks!

    in reply to: No entries displayed under "Connections: Manage" #324430
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ reyes

    Well, looking at the URL, that certainly makes sense… because it is pointing right at the admin page.

    The link should be:

    [REACTED].com/?page_id=2797&cn-entry-slug=environmental-protection-agency&cn-view=detail

    I noticed that you’re using the “Default” permalink structure… that is fine. The good news, I changed my permalink structure to “Default” and I was able to replicate the issue. I traced down the bug and fixed it. The fix will be included in the 8.2.3 release.

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Reshma

    Right now, impossible to suggest anything further… I’ll need a temp admin account so I can look. The login details can be sent using the contact link at the bottom of the page. PLease paste a link to this forum thread in the message so I can relate the two.

Viewing 10 posts - 8,741 through 8,750 (of 15,332 total)