Contact provides seamless integration with Connections to allow your site visitors to email entries within your directory from right within your site. Contact has been designed to be plug-and-play with minimal setup required. There’s minimal styling, so it will integrate perfectly perfectly with your theme and the supported Connections templates.
- Minimal styling for seamless integration.
- Disables the display of the email addresses of the entries.
- Email logging of email sent by your site visitors.
- Simple and unobtrusive, yet effective, anti-spam measures that include:
- No form action so spam bots can not spam the server side submission processor.
- No traditional form submit button.
- Honeypot fields.
- Implements David Walsh’s “Zero Spam” technique using a unique key created just for your site.
Contact is compatible with the following templates:
- Circled >= 1.0
- cMap >= 4.1
- Excerpt Plus >= 2.0*
- Gridder >= 1.0
- Market >= 4.1
- Tile Plus >= 4.1
- The following free core templates that come with Connections:
- Default Entry Card
- Profile Entry Card
These templates are not compatible:
- Names – This is a free core template which comes with Connections.
- Slim Plus
* Not compatible with the fade-in effect view. To disable the fade-in effect view, please see this FAQ.
- FEATURE: Add support for email logging and management.
- BUG: Load the text domain immediately on plugins_loaded action so the translation files will be loaded.
- TWEAK: Refactor loadTextDomain() so it is consistent with the other extensions for Connections.
- TWEAK: Update the callback filter that registers the log type to be compatible with core version 8.3.
- I18N: Update plugin header with text domain and path.
- I18N: Ensure the settings option is translation ready.
- I18N: Update POT file.
- I18N: Include Spanish (Spain) translation.
- OTHER: Correct some misspellings in the inline code comments and in phpDoc.
- FEATURE: Add support for email logging.
- DEV: Correct a few phpDoc errors.
- DEV: Update .gitignore.
- BUG: Remove \'test\' value from honey pot field.
- TWEAK: Use entry ID to retrieve the entry data instead of the entry slug.
- TWEAK: Use cnEntry::getId() to set the hidden entry ID field.
- I18N: Include Spanish (Spain) translation. props @Luciano Ferrer
- Initial Release