- Integration with the WordPress post editor.
- Adds a shortcode that can be used independently of Connections so you can show a thumbnail of any website in your site’s pages and blog posts.
This sample shows SiteShot being using with the cMap template.
Get the shortcode used to create the sample.
[connections image_width=225 image=siteshot]
Show Change Log
= 1.6 04/23/2018 =
- TWEAK: Hook into the `cn_customizer_image_options` filter to present SiteShot in the Template Customizer as an image option.
- OTHER: Update plugin description.
- DEV: phpDoc cleanup.
- NEW: Add support to enable the user to select a SiteShot as an image in the List Widget from the Widget Pack.
- TWEAK: Eliminate a couple unnecessary queries resulting from current_user_can() checks. Moved those to the filter callbacks where they belong from the init method.
- DEV: phpDoc fixes.
- NEW: Introduce imgURL() to create the mshot API URL.
- NEW: SiteShot images will now be loaded via HTTPS if source page is also HTTPS.
- TWEAK: Refactor the shortcode and Connections image filter to use the new imgURL() method.
- TWEAK: Make image src URL protocol relative.
- TWEAK: Update URL for WordPress mshots API URL to s0.wordpress.com/mshots/v1/
- TWEAK: Escape img src URL/s.
- TWEAK: Cleanup escaping of img attributes.
- DEV: Update .git* files.
- BUG: Fix overriding width issue.
- FEATURE: Add license and updater support.
- FEATURE: SiteShot can now be used as a image fallback for supported templates.
- BUG: Use esc_url to properly sanitize the URL.
- TWEAK: Limit changing shortcode option defaults to only when the image type is siteshot.
- Initial Release