- The start of the business week uses the “Week Starts On” on the “General Settings” admin page.
- The time format will be displayed using the “Time Format” on the “General Settings” admin page.
- Adds a new highly customizable widget that can be placed in your theme’s sidebar. The widget will only display on the entry detail page making it compatible with all templates.
<th>tags should be within
- OTHER: Readme tweaks.
- I18N: Add Dutch (Netherlands) translation.
- DEV: Update .gitignore.
- BUG: Add missing text domain to "Business Hours" so it is translatable.
- BUG: Correct text domain in the widget.
- BUG: Fix filters for language files.
- TWEAK: Comment out unused activation/deactivation hooks since they are not used.
- I18N: Add Swedish (Sweden) translation.
- I18N: Update POT file.
- BUG: Load plugins textdomain on plugins_loaded action hook.
- BUG: Make two missed strings translation ready.
- BUG: Empty string should not be run thru gettext.
- TWEAK: Add POT file for translation.
- TWEAK: Add Income Level link to readme.txt.
- TWEAK: If no open hours have been set for any day or any periods within a day, do not show the open hours content block.
- BUG: The front-end CSS file was not being enqueued if Form was not installed and activated.
- TWEAK: CSS tweak for better Form 2.0 integration.
- TWEAK: Refine CSS and JS enqueueing logic. Requires Connections >= 0.8.9.
- Initial release.