- Displays a list of the recent published articles authored by entry being viewed.
- Includes a configurable widget.
- Many optional settings to configure the list of latest posts.
- Responsive theme friendly.
- Install and activate, only minimal setup required.
- Single click in admin updates.
- The Link extension is required in order to link the blog author to their Connections directory entry.
- A supported template.
* Not compatible with the fade-in effect view.
** Free template included with Connections.
Show Change Log
= 2.0.1 12/28/2018=
- BUG: Register text domain so translations can be loaded.
- I18N: Add POT file.
- OTHER: Update plugin header.
- NEW: Introduce CN_Authored::printCSS().
- TWEAK: Sanitize the saved settings.
- TWEAK: Improve code function separation.
- BUG: Use escaped var rather that raw var.
- BUG: Escape post title before display.
- DEV: phpDoc fixes.
- NEW: Complete redesign in layout to allow for the display of the post\'s featured image, date, comment count and read more link.
- NEW: Add settings option to define number of latest posts to display.
- NEW: Add settings option to define whether or not the post date is displayed.
- NEW: Add settings option to define whether or not the post comment count is displayed.
- NEW: Add settings option to define whether or not to display the thumbnail of the post\'s featured image.
- NEW: Add settings option to define the length of the post\'s excerpt.
- NEW: Add settings option to define whether or not to display a \"Read More\" link.
- NEW: Add settings option to define the string to be used for the \"Read More\" link.
- TWEAK: If a custom post excerpt was set, it will be used instead of one being created from the post content.
- TWEAK: Register widget using public static class instead of using create_function().
- TWEAK: Rename sections from \"Authored Posts\" to \"Latest Posts\".
- OTHER: Correct misspelling.
- BUG: Check that posts were returned before rendering the recent post list.
- TWEAK: Add class constant for version.
- TWEAK: Update license and updater to use class constant.
- TWEAK: Refactor to render the authored posts as a content block.
- OTHER: Minor code alignment cleanup.
- DEV: Update the .git* files.
- FEATURE: Add support for in-admin updates.
- BUG: Remove use of cnHTML::text(). This method is not yet available in the released version of Connections.
- Initial release.