Market is our “go-to” business directory template with a clean, crisp feel. With the additional bonus of displaying category listings openly, your readers can find the information they are looking for quickly and also view the variety of services and industries your site supports.
As with cMap, Market can display everything from a client’s bio and pop-up street map (which utilizes Google Maps) to social networking affiliations, mailto links, built-in pagination and just so much more with over 60 available customization options. Please view the Features tab below and check out the Shortcode Options to see the full listing of available options Market offers. (it’s impressive!)
This visual impact of Market is of huge benefit to your site as well as those of your advertisers. The simple option of seeing category offerings is going to engage your reader and keep them on your site longer. So, choose Market and please both reader and advertiser alike!
Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & IndustryGreater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry
The Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry is the business voice of Greater Reading and a catalyst for a vibrant, growing community. The leader in business assistance, the Chamber connects businesses to resources, provides marketing and networking opportunities, and training to develop the skills of our local workforce. Together with our members, the Chamber advocates for a strong local economy by speaking with one voice on important issues to make Greater Reading a great place to live and work.
You can use HTML in both the Bio and Note fields. You can even embed YouTube Videos.
- Over 60 Shortcode Options
- Category Sidebar
- Google Map tray
- Expandable Bio and Note content trays
- Customizable Labels
- Single click in admin updates
**NOTE: Not responsive theme friendly. If you like Market but need responsive theme support, please see the cMap template.
- WordPress >= 4.3
- Connections >= 8.6
- Permalink structure other than Default.
- Logo Image Settings
- Quality: 75%
- Width: 200px MAX
- Height: 100px
- The recommended theme content width is 630px.
See it in action at these fine websites…
= 4.1 10/15/2014 =
- NEW: Add support for the `str_image_single` shortcode option to set the string used for the single image placeholder text.
- TWEAK: Correct shortcode defaults for display formatting.
- TWEAK: Use the core code for displaying the category radio group options instead of a custom function.
- TWEAK: Minor CSS tweaks.
- TWEAK: More specific selector when triggering the on change event when selecting a category.
- I18N: Correct textdomain.
- I18N: Correct WP_LANG subfolder name.
- I18N: Include the pt_PT translation.
- DEV: phpDoc corrections.
- DEV: Capitalize changelog.txt file.
= 4.1 10/15/2014 =
- FEATURE: Add internationalization/translation support.
- TWEAK: Close the form in the result list header rather than the foot in prep for the Contact extension.
- TWEAK: Move the content block to the end of the single entry view.
- BUG: Remove Chosen as a required script.
- OTHER: Add class constant for version.
= 4.0 05/07/2014 =
- FEATURE: Date and Link Types Shortcode Option.
- FEATURE: Add support for content boxes.
- FEATURE: Add single view image shortcode options
- BUG: setCategory() will not honor the ‘lock’ setting.
- TWEAK: CSS tweaks.
- TWEAK: Adjust single view layout for better presentation.
- TWEAK: Add CSS for the single entry view.
- OTHER: Bring core template code into compliance with 0.8.x.
= 3.0.2 12/27/2013 =
- BUG: Fix calling of methods as static.
- TWEAK: Add support for exclude_category.
- TWEAK: Add support for home_id.
- TWEAK: Add support for force_home.
= 3.0.1 04/09/2013 =
- BUG: Fixed a couple variables that should have been converted to booleans.
= 3.0 03/26/2013 =
- Complete rewrite to support the new template system in Connections 0.7.6.
= 2.1 10/17/2012 =
- OTHER: Add a couple extra styles to help prevent theme’s from affecting the table.
- OTHER: Update to use the new template parts in the Connections core.
- OTHER: Cleanup CSS.
- OTHER: Update the “Visit Website” link code to use the target/follow/title settings as set when editing the entry’s links.
= 2.0.8 07/17/2012 =
- OTHER: Some CSS style tweaks to help prevent themes from breaking the layout.
= 2.0.7 5/9/2012 =
- BUG: Use character entity codes for the page forward / page backward buttons.
= 2.0.6 05/01/2012 =
- OTHER: Added an additional style to make sure themes do not add borders and rules to the table elements.
= 2.0.5 4/22/2012 =
- BUG: When searching for terms that returned no results; the search showed all entries. Now the ‘No Results’ message will be returned.
= 2.0.4 3/26/2012 =
- BUG: If enable_category_select is set to false, set the category_width option to 0.
= 2.0.3 2/8/2012 =
- BUG: Fixed bug that prevented the website link from displaying.
= 2.0.2 2/6/2012 =
- FEATURE: Add the shortcode options; address_types, phone_types, email_types.
- BUG: Fix the enable_website_link shortcode attribute.
- BUG: Show the radio as selected and highlighted for the active category in the category sidebar
- OTHER: Change CSS positioning if the search icon.
= 2.0.1 1/23/2012 =
- OTHER: Slight CSS style tweak for the alphaindex.
= 2.0 1/16/2012 =
- OTHER: Complete rewrite to support Connections 0.7.2.1
= 1.0 =
- OTHER: Initial Release.