Connections Business Directory extensions are WordPress plugins and their installation is the same process. To install the Contact extension, first, download the zip file from your Purchase History page under the Downloads tab or from the download link provided in the sales confirmation receipt email, and then follow these steps:
- In the WordPress admin under the Plugins menu, select Add New.
- Click the Upload link and the top of the page.
- Browse to where you downloaded the extension zip file and select it.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Upon successful installation click Activate Plugin.
After you have successfully installed and activated this extension you will need to activate your support license key in order to receive automatic updates.
First go to the Connections : Settings admin page and click the Licenses tab.
Enter the support license key that you received in your email receipt and click the Activate button. With your support license key activated, any time there is an update released, you will be notified in the WordPress admin with an opportunity to update to the latest version with a single click.
Now that Contact is installed, activated and the support license key is registered, let’s configure it.
Go to the Connections : Settings admin page and click the Display tab. Scroll down to the Single Entry : Content Blocks section and enable the Email Entry option. You can optionally drag and drop the actions in the order you prefer.
Lastly, click the Save Changes button.
How do I display a link to the contact form?
Navigate to the Connections Settings admin page anch click the Display tab. Scroll down to the Entry Actions section, enable the Email Entry and save the changes.
When this option is enabled a link to the contact form will be displayed at the top of the single entry detail/profile page.
To display an “Email Entry” link in the result list view in place of the email addresses:
- Install and activate the Code Snippets plugin.
- Download this zip file: code-snippet.zip
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Import the file into Code Snippets.
- Activate the imported code snippet.
Permalink | Comments Closed