BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,751 through 8,760 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: No entries displayed under "Connections: Manage" #324419
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ reyes

    re: Am I suppose to be redirected when I select “View” on any listing to my directory homepage? What am I missing?
    I’m guessing you may have overlooked my previous answer… “Yes, that should happen.” or maybe I wasn’t clear, apologies… Yes the view link should link to the entry in the frontend to the page set as the directory home page.

    What is the URL of the “View” link?

    re: My data set is too small so far so I will table this until I can get get a bigger data set for my listings.
    Should be even easier to notice if the entries are sorting by lastname/org name. Dataset size wouldn’t change that.

    in reply to: Redirect after filling out profile #324406
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Chris

    For reference: http://stackoverflow.com/a/8113838

    in reply to: Redirect after filling out profile #324405
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Chris

    My best guess at a snippet…

    For case 1:, change this:

    $('#cn-form-message').html('<h3>' + cn_form.strSubmitted + '</h3>').hide().append('<p>' + cn_form.strSubmittedMsg + '</p>').fadeIn(1500);
    

    to this:

    $('#cn-form-message').html('<h3>' + cn_form.strSubmitted + '</h3>').hide().append('<p>' + cn_form.strSubmittedMsg + '</p>').fadeIn( 1500, function() {
        // similar behavior as an HTTP redirect
        window.location.replace("https://gcba.org/?page_id=6044");
    });
    
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Reshma

    I visited your site. What I can tell you is that another plugin or maybe even the theme is redirecting “Add My Directory Entry” the link with a 302 response code.

    Do you have any plugins that you have setup page redirects in?

    Does the theme have any options where you can setup page redirects?

    Do you know if you added any redirect rules in the .htaccess file?

    in reply to: Where do we find the entry ID #324398
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Donny

    Click the “View Details” link under the entry. After it expands, it’ll be shown on the far right. Additionally, when you edit an entry, you can also find it in the browser address bar (just like WP post ID/s).

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Contact form not shown in Bio Entry Card? #324394
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Luciano

    I just uploaded version 1.1 which includes your translation. Thanks!

    in reply to: Contact form not shown in Bio Entry Card? #324393
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Luciano

    Fantastic! Works perfectly!

    in reply to: Newsletter among directory member #324392
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Nickolas

    Probably the quickest easiest/fastest way to to export the email addresses from the *_connections_email table using using phpMyadmin or similar tool. Later this year Connections will come with a built in CSV export tool. Sorry, I know this does you no good at the moment.

    in reply to: Multiple Category Search #324391
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Walt

    Sorry, I just noticed while cleaning out my email that I completely missed replying back to you. Sorry, not “faceted search” can not be done with the tool currently available for Connections.

    in reply to: Including driving directions in cMap #324390
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Eric

    I might add that… but only after work is complete on the Locate extension
    http://connections-pro.com/support/topic/map-view/#post-319981

    I can’t really just share how to do it because it is actually quite a bit of work to implement so I couldn’t tell you how without first doing the work. I hope that makes sense?

Viewing 10 posts - 8,751 through 8,760 (of 15,332 total)