The Support Forum is closed. Not to worry! Providing the top quality support you expect and we're known for will continue! We're not ending support, just changing where you submit requests. This will provide you with the best experience possible.
Have you purchased an addon for Connections such as one of our premium templates or extensions with a valid license and you need help?
Please open a Support Ticket in your user account.
Are you using the free Connections plugin? Don't worry, you are still very important to us! We are still providing you with the same high quality support that we're known for.
Please open a new support topic in the WordPress support forums for Connections.
Great product. Looking forward to it’s excellent use.
Couple things in order of importance:
1. Submission notices are not being received. i have tired various email addresses. No change. Question: Can you have multiple emails seperated by a , or ;
2. Different topic but will ask here – Birthday’s don’t have a year included.
3. Some of the shortcodes don’t work or are obsolete?
?photo=’FALSE’ vs. Logo?
1. Anyone that has had email sending issue, the resolution was to use a SMTP plugin.
2. Form has not yet been updated to include the new date functionality built into Connections. It is on the shortlist for the next Form update.
3. None of the shortcode option are obsolete, they all work. To show both logo and photo, Example 1, will work:
[connections_form photo='true' logo='true']
Hope that helps.
Appreciate the reply.
Will have to hold out to til the next release. Had really hoped for exporting as CSV and inherent mailing (w/o SMTP).
We were using it to collect our members address to save valuable time, but we will have to shelve it until these two items are added.
SMTP is not a requirement of Connections. Connections uses the standard wp_mail function to send email. If email is not being sent, that is due to server configuration and/or email policy limits set by your webhost. If you plan on sending volume email, you will surely need an email server provider and send the email thru them using SMTP.
If you require CSV export, this third party script is available.
You cannot reply to this support topic. Please open your own support topic.