This is temporary and only meant to identify if a there is a potential plugin conflict which is causing Connections not to function as expected.
- Temporarily deactivate all other plugins except Connections and any of its extensions and templates.
- Check to see whether the issue has been resolved or not.
- If the issue is still occurring, refer to the “How do I check for a theme conflict FAQ?“.
- After following the steps outlined in the “How do I check for a theme conflict FAQ?” reactivate your plugins.
- Activate the plugins one at a time and check after each plugin activation to see if the issue is occurring.
- If the issue is occurring, then you’ve identified the plugin causing the conflict. Deactivate that plugin and then continue activating the remaining plugins one at a time.
- If the issue is not occurring, continue to activate plugins one at time.