The Support Forum is closed. Not to worry! Providing the top quality support you expect and we're known for will continue! We're not ending support, just changing where you submit requests. This will provide you with the best experience possible.
Have you purchased an addon for Connections such as one of our premium templates or extensions with a valid license and you need help?
Please open a Support Ticket in your user account.
Are you using the free Connections plugin? Don't worry, you are still very important to us! We are still providing you with the same high quality support that we're known for.
Please open a new support topic in the WordPress support forums for Connections.
I am looking into a directory plug-in for a client and had some questions about the features available.
1. Is the search customizable? can you refine the search by checking and unchecking (for example, gender, age, specialties, hours of business, etc) we can determine what filters there are? list alphabetically? search via zip code?
2. Are the listing fields customizable – that we can add any fields?
3. Can you refer listings or add as favorites or share with others?
1. The search in Connections is a key word search. Any entries containing any of the entered keywords will be returned as a result. You can test this in the admin on the Connections : Manage admin page.
As far as customization, there is none beyond the settings on the Connections : Settings admin page under the Search tab. These settings basically limit which fields are searched when a user performs a search.
2. There is no support for custom fields at this time.
3. Sorry, no.
I hope that answers your questions.
You cannot reply to this support topic. Please open your own support topic.