Support has been upgraded!
The Support Forum is closed. Not to worry! Providing the top quality support you expect and we're known for will continue! We're not ending support, just changing where you submit requests. This will provide you with the best experience possible.
Have you purchased an addon for Connections such as one of our premium templates or extensions with a valid license and you need help?
Please open a Support Ticket in your user account.
Are you using the free Connections plugin? Don't worry, you are still very important to us! We are still providing you with the same high quality support that we're known for.
Please open a new support topic in the WordPress support forums for Connections.
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by Jennifer.
04/02/2017 at 1:48 am #418572
I was trying to figure out why branches weren’t displaying on the new populated directory (just added the first branch address after the directory was mostly populated and had already updated to 8.6). It occurred to me to log into the original test directory and update Connections from 8.5, and the branches in the test directory stopped displaying after that as well. Can you please help when you have a chance? Many thanks!
Jennifer04/03/2017 at 2:35 pm #418757
You say version 8.6 … does the issue persist on version 8.6.2? It was an update I released on Friday that corrected a regression when querying the entry addresses more than once which would cause addresses not to be displayed if they were queried with different filters. Basically 8.6.2 reset the filters for each query. A small but very importing bug.
Let me know.04/03/2017 at 3:47 pm #418813
The issue does persist with Version 8.6.2 — I updated from 8.5 (not sure what version 8.5) to 8.6.2 and that’s when the problem hit the test directory as well. I’m not sure if the problem existed before 8.6.2 since my update spanned 2 releases.
Thanks in advance.
PS – Will look into your suggestion to my other thread in a few hours as I have to head out, but appreciate it!04/03/2017 at 4:52 pm #418820
I applied a hotfix to your site which should address the issue. I say should be cause I could not actually find any entries which had branches assigned. The fix worked on a quick test entry added (and then deleted). The hotfix worked for the test entry, so, it should work for the real ones. Let me know.04/03/2017 at 4:57 pm #418822
Ok, I found a real entry on your site, for an attorney, The branches do show now, as they should.
Apologies for the trouble!
I’ll be pushing an update tomorrow which contains the hotfix applied to your site.04/03/2017 at 7:23 pm #418828
No trouble at all — very glad it was fixable!! Thanks so much for the quick response.
You cannot reply to this support topic. Please open your own support topic.