Support has been upgraded!
The Support Forum is closed. Not to worry! Providing the top quality support you expect and we're known for will continue! We're not ending support, just changing where you submit requests. This will provide you with the best experience possible.
Have you purchased an addon for Connections such as one of our premium templates or extensions with a valid license and you need help?
Please open a Support Ticket in your user account.
Are you using the free Connections plugin? Don't worry, you are still very important to us! We are still providing you with the same high quality support that we're known for.
Please open a new support topic in the WordPress support forums for Connections.
Tagged: 8.5.25, cMap, configuration, template
- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Barbara Hampson.
09/13/2016 at 2:26 pm #391076
I am trying to add an image to an entry but I get the following error: “WP_DEBUG is not defined or set to FALSE, set to TRUE to enable image processing log.” How do I fix this? Thanks.09/13/2016 at 2:44 pm #391077
You enabled the debug option on the Connections : Settings admin page under the Advanced tab. Disable this option in order to remove this message.
Hope that helps!09/13/2016 at 2:52 pm #391079
Sorry, I wasn’t clear about the problem. The image does not display. So I don’t just want the error message to be removed, but also to fix the problem with the image not displaying, which I assume is related to the error message.09/13/2016 at 2:53 pm #391081
Where are the images not displaying? Can you please attach a screenshot?09/13/2016 at 3:02 pm #391082
Here is a screen shot of the entry for which I have added an image.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.09/13/2016 at 3:15 pm #391085
I assume the image shows when you edit the entry, correct? I also assume you are uploading the image to the image field and not the logo field, correct?
If I am correct in both assumptions then you need to configure the template to display the image rather than the logo which it what the cMap templates shows by default.
Use the Template Customizer for cMap.
- Navigate to the Connections : Template admin page.
- Click the Customize button for cMap.
- The page will reload with the Customizer on the left and a preview on the right.
- Click the back arrow in the upper left of the Customizer.
- Click the Image panel.
- Select “Photo” for the image type.
- Uncheck the image placeholder option, if desired.
- Click an entry name in the preview. The preview will reload displaying the entry detail profile page.
- Make the same changes again. This is required because the results list view and the profile detail view can be configured separately for greater flexibility.
- Click the Save and Publish button and then exit the Customizer.
Hope that helps!09/13/2016 at 3:22 pm #391086
Got it. Thanks!
You cannot reply to this support topic. Please open your own support topic.