Support has been upgraded!
The Support Forum is closed. Not to worry! Providing the top quality support you expect and we're known for will continue! We're not ending support, just changing where you submit requests. This will provide you with the best experience possible.
Have you purchased an addon for Connections such as one of our premium templates or extensions with a valid license and you need help?
Please open a Support Ticket in your user account.
Are you using the free Connections plugin? Don't worry, you are still very important to us! We are still providing you with the same high quality support that we're known for.
Please open a new support topic in the WordPress support forums for Connections.
06/29/2016 at 12:40 pm #380888
Ok, I just release the update. It should show up in your WP admin as an updated within 24 hours.06/29/2016 at 3:54 pm #38089306/29/2016 at 4:20 pm #380894
Does it work if both Contact Form 7 IE DatePicker Fix and WP FullCalendar deactivated and Connections Hours active?06/29/2016 at 4:46 pm #380895
Yes it’s work if the two are deactivated
but if I turn one, it no longer works06/30/2016 at 8:17 am #380951
Best I can guess there is some clash going on with the datepicker. Maybe the cause is that the Hours extension uses an addon for datepicker called timepicker. If that is the case, there’s really nothing I can do to fix this.
Ideally, the other plugins would limit their scripts to the pages that they are needed like Hours does in order to precisely limit/prevent conflicts like this.
Sorry, I do not have a better answer for you!06/30/2016 at 1:38 pm #381006
OK it does not matter
The easy solution I found is to turn off my header for the Connections Form page.
But thank you for your help.06/30/2016 at 4:01 pm #381023
Still searching, I realized that the update Connections (8.5.18) had not gone well. Indeed missing files “jquery-ui-fresh.css” and “jquery-ui-fresh.min.css”. I correctly reinstall Connections (8.5.18), and the bug in my header reappeared. Even with the two other disabled plugins.
I opened “connections_hours.php” and changed the line 157:
wp_register_script ( ‘jquery-timepicker’ CNBH_URL. “assets / js / jquery-ui-timepicker-addon $ min.js’, array ( ‘jquery’, ‘jquery-ui-datepicker’, ‘jquery-ui-slider’) ‘1.4.3’);
amended as follows:
wp_register_script ( ‘jquery-timepicker’ CNBH_URL “assets / js / jquery-ui-timepicker-addon $ min.js ‘, array (‘ jquery ‘,’ jquery-ui-datepicker ‘), 1.4.3.’);
My header reappears, but in the timepicker the hour and minute changes to select field.
see by yourself here06/30/2016 at 6:56 pm #381029
The jQuery Slider is a core WordPress script.. Perhaps the theme includes it’s own conflicting version or uses the same “namespace” for its header slider as jQuery Slider uses. If the later is the case, the jQuery Slider would overwrite it which would cause the header slider to stop working. This is just speculation. Either way, I believe the source of the conflict is the theme.07/01/2016 at 10:01 am #381127
I tried to change the name of the class in div concerned, but nothing changes.
It does not matter, I will use Connections Hours with “select” instead of “slider”
But thank you for your help07/01/2016 at 10:48 am #381131
That guess seems to make sense now. When looking at the page prior to removing jQuery Slider, the broken header showed what looked like a button in the upper left. I’m guessing that was actually a jQuery Slider control.
You cannot reply to this support topic. Please open your own support topic.