Support has been upgraded!
The Support Forum is closed. Not to worry! Providing the top quality support you expect and we're known for will continue! We're not ending support, just changing where you submit requests. This will provide you with the best experience possible.
Have you purchased an addon for Connections such as one of our premium templates or extensions with a valid license and you need help?
Please open a Support Ticket in your user account.
Are you using the free Connections plugin? Don't worry, you are still very important to us! We are still providing you with the same high quality support that we're known for.
Please open a new support topic in the WordPress support forums for Connections.
02/23/2015 at 5:52 pm #32047802/23/2015 at 6:05 pm #320484
This is the file.02/24/2015 at 10:01 am #320564
Hmmm… the file naming looks wight. What folder did you put them in?
Can you attach the PO file again … just rename the
.txtfirst. I’ll compile a MO file using POedit so I can test it.02/24/2015 at 3:02 pm #320603
The directory path is “/public_html/wp-content/plugins/connections-link/languages. Attached I send the file PO.
Thank you very much for your help.
Jaime02/24/2015 at 8:59 pm #320636
Path looks right. I downloaded your PO file and compiled the MO file with Poedit and uploaded and then changed WP to be in Spanish and it worked fine … which version of Link do you have installed? Only 2.0 and newer are fully translation ready, the 1.x series didn’t have the code to load the actual translation even though the string were translation ready.02/26/2015 at 12:06 pm #320887
Hi Elliot, thank you very much for your help. I use the “2.0.2” version. My installation of “connections” is in a unique site of a multisite. I fully translated “connections”, Cmap template and plugins that I use (if you want, I review the translations and I climb as txt). My problem is that there are some phrases that are in English. Attached there is a Imegen.02/27/2015 at 10:43 am #320994
Actually, I’m Steven … not sure who Elliot is??? No problem though :)
Oh, I see, there is a bug in link. I used the incorrect text domain. I just uploaded the bug fix, version 2.0.3. That should fix it.02/27/2015 at 2:43 pm #321007
Forgive me for my confusion. I have been attending many issues and I have changed your names. Thank you very much for your help, I’ll install the new version.
Greetings and thank you very much, if I can do something for you, please let me know.02/27/2015 at 3:04 pm #321009
If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. many thanks in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections02/28/2015 at 9:02 am #321053
I send you this information if it will be useful. It may be a bug in link:
When this option is enabled a “Submit New Entry” link will be displayed. When a user clicks this link they will be taken to a page where they can submit their entry to the directory.
When this option is enabled a “View My Directory Entry” or “Add My Directory Entry” link will be displayed.
When this option is enabled a “Edit Entry” link will be displayed. When a user clicks this link they will be taken to a page where they can edit entry.
Almost everything in the backoffice Form is untranslated
You cannot reply to this support topic. Please open your own support topic.