Support has been upgraded!
The Support Forum is closed. Not to worry! Providing the top quality support you expect and we're known for will continue! We're not ending support, just changing where you submit requests. This will provide you with the best experience possible.
Have you purchased an addon for Connections such as one of our premium templates or extensions with a valid license and you need help?
Please open a Support Ticket in your user account.
Are you using the free Connections plugin? Don't worry, you are still very important to us! We are still providing you with the same high quality support that we're known for.
Please open a new support topic in the WordPress support forums for Connections.
01/12/2013 at 10:36 pm #249008Kylie EnnsParticipant
Hi – love your plugin, however, I have two questions about the CMap template addition that I purchased.
1. Is it possible to change the background of the “Logos” thumbnails in the listings? Because all of our members have different sizes of images to display, I have had to choose “fill” under the image settings. This works fine, but I would like to remove the grey border and white background behind the logo images.
2. Is there any way to update all logo images on every listing should the thumbnail image size change? Right now, I find I have to update each listing individually when the client changes a the desired image parameter settings. :)
3. When using the “pagination_position=both” in the listings page, if you type in the desired page number in the bottom field manually, the page will not change. This does work in the top position however.
You can see what I mean with this link: http://mhco.ipage.com/breeders-directory/
Again, thanks for the super customizable plugin!
Kylie01/14/2013 at 6:41 pm #249074Steven ZahmKeymaster
1. I can help to remove the grey, but the white is actually part of the image. It added as part of the scale so the aspect ratio is maintained. Are comfortable with locating and editing a CSS file?
2. Sorry, no. This is on my to do list as part of moving over to the WP Media Uploader.
3. I’ve logged this as a bug. I’ll have to track this down and release a bug fix for cMap.01/19/2013 at 10:05 am #249358Kylie EnnsParticipant
If you could tell me where I can find the CSS file and where abouts the code for the border lives, I can can change it from there. Thanks!
Looking forward to an update on the page numbers, but overall excellent and easy to use plugin. ;)
Kylie01/19/2013 at 11:00 am #249362
You cannot reply to this support topic. Please open your own support topic.