The steps to updating a translation is very similar to creating a new translation.
- Go here and create a free account.
- After you create a free account, send me your username and which language you wish to update. Alternatively, you can request to join a translation team from right within Transifex on the Connections Project page by clicking the language you wish to update and then click the Join Team button.
- If you send me your username, I will add you to the translation team for the language.
After you have been added to the translation team:
- Go to to this page.
- Click the link of the language you wish to translate.
- Click the POT File link. This will bring up a pop-up window.
- Click the Translate now button.
- You will now be in the translation editing screen.
- On the left is every string in Connections that can be translated.
- Click on the strings you want to translate and / or update.
- Enter your translation where it says, “Type your translation here”.
- At any point you can stop and any strings you have translated will be saved.
- Click the Dashboard link at the top right to go back to the main project page.
If you would like to use your updated translation right away rather than waiting for an update to Connections to be released, please see this FAQ.