BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,881 through 8,890 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Logos will not display after update #322277
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Joe

    Well, it does appear the GD is installed.

    Maybe…

    Do you have any other plugins that manipulate images in any way? What theme are you using? My next best guess is that another plugin is hooking into the core WordPress wp_image_editors filter in a way that removes the images editor classes Connections uses.

    in reply to: payment #322273
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Lisa

    Sorry, no, it does not at this time.

    in reply to: Help Tooltips #322270
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Nick

    Great to hear.

    If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!

    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ NicK

    Definitely a Safari “thing” caused by the theme… please try adding the following CSS to the theme’s custom CSS area:

    #cn-form table, 
    #cn-form tbody, 
    #cn-form tfoot, 
    #cn-form thead, 
    #cn-form tr, 
    #cn-form th, 
    #cn-form td {
        vertical-align: top !important;
    }
    

    That should fix it.

    in reply to: Map view #322250
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Karen

    re: based on a certain number of miles from a location?
    Yes.

    re: And hopefully also filter by other categories at the same time?
    Yes.

    re: I’m interested in knowing if the mapping function is still far off
    I’m hesitant to give exact ETA/s right now. What I can say it is my highest priority project after commissioned custom Connections projects and responding to support questions. In fact the one project I’m working on at this very moment is geolocational search with multi-category search and is working very, very, well. Code developed for that project is directly benefitting this add-on directly.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Custom Fields injecting / #322248
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Dotty

    I just checked your site and tested adding quotes to a custom field key and it was not being escaped (the forward slash).

    Can you tell me where you’re experiencing the issue?

    in reply to: Form and extension of Phone fields #322132
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ William

    No problem! An thanks for taking time to leave a review, truly appreciated!

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Bill

    re: Is there any need to resize existing image files when switching from core to cMap?
    No, Connections will transparently create image sizes as it needs them.

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Michael

    Yes, apologies with my delayed reply. I had a bit of backlog in support. Spike typically occur right after I push out updates. I’ll reply back to your email next.

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Bill

    It is not really necessary to contact me thru 3 different methods. PLease just use this support and only post it once. I just about always respond the same day unless it Im finished for the day or its over the weekend. Multiple posts and such only take me more time to process therefore taking me longer to get replies out to everyone.

    Thanks for helping me help you!

    If you like the Default Entry Card template, then I suggest the cMap template as the designs are fairly similar when the background gradient and background color are turned off:

    http://connections-pro.com/documentation/template/cmap/option/background/

    That would be a far easier option than adding those features to the default template.

    Hope that helps.

Viewing 10 posts - 8,881 through 8,890 (of 15,332 total)