cMap is by far our most popular template designed to be the perfect template for business directories and chambers of commerce member directories. cMap features the business logo to make their entry instantly visibly recognizable to your sites visitors. The important contact information is displayed making it easy for your users get the information they need while providing additional information they may want about the business in nicely animated expanding content trays.
cMap now supports the new Template Customizer feature introduced in Connections 8.4 with over 100 interactive point and click tweakable options which allow you to tweak the template to better meet your exact needs and style for tighter visual integration with your theme.
- Template Customizer support with individually configurable list and detail views
- Keyword Search
- Searchable Category Select Drop-down
- Google Map content tray
- Bio and Note content trays
- Responsive theme friendly
- Single click in admin updates
- WordPress >= 4.2
- Connections >= 8.4
See it in action at these fine websites…
** NOTE: Template has been customized.
- FEATURE: Add Template Customizer support.
- FEATURE: Add internationalization/translation support.
- TWEAK: Minor CSS tweak to the left float.
- TWEAK: Close the form in the result list header rather than the foot in prep for the Contact extension.
- FEATURE: Add option to disable the return to top arrow.
- FEATURE: Date and Link Types Shortcode Option.
- FEATURE: Add support for content boxes.
- BUG: setCategory() will not honor the \'lock\' setting.
- BUG: Remove duplicate bio and note head atts.
- TWEAK: CSS tweaks.
- OTHER: Bring core template code into compliance with 0.8.x.
- FEATURE: Add the background_gradient shortcode option so the background gradient can be disabled.
- FEATURE: Add the background_color shortcode option so the back grand color can be changed.
- BUG: The permalink for the form action should not be run thru cnSEO permalink filter.
- TWEAK: Enable support for the exclude_category shortcode option.
- TWEAK: Add classes to the bio, notes and map div.
- OTHER: Remove use of get_query_var(\'cn-cat\'). This will now be handled by core as it was overriding the `lock` shortcode option.
- TWEAK: Slight improvement to the layout of the entry in single view.
- BUG: Add the current page.post permalink to the form action attribute.
- BUG: Fixed a couple variables that should have been converted to booleans.
- Complete rewrite to support the new template system in Connections 0.7.6.
- FEATURE: Add \'email_format\' option.
- FEATURE: Add \'phone_format\' option.
- OTHER: Update to use the new template parts in the Connections core.
- OTHER: Add a couple extra styles to help prevent theme\'s from affecting the table.
- OTHER: Update the \"Visit Website\" link code to use the target/follow/title settings as set when editing the entry\'s links.
- BUG: Use character entity codes for the page forward / page backward buttons.
- FEATURE: Added multi-select for the category slection.
- BUG: When searching for terms that returned no results; the search showed all entries. Now the \'No Results\' message will be returned.
- BUG: Fix CSS bug when using repeat_alphaindex.
- FEATURE: Add the shortcode options; address_types, phone_types, email_types.
- BUG: Fix the enable_website_link shortcode attribute.
- OTHER: Change CSS positioning if the search icon.
- OTHER: Add 6px left margin to the image in the bio tray.
- BUG: Fix the CSS for the alphaindex positioning when using the show_alphaindex=\'true\' show_alphahead=\'true\' shortcode attributes.
- FEATURE: Added the ability to change the address labels via shortcode.
- FEATURE: Add the ability to change the address layout via shortcode.
- FEATURE: Add the ability to change the contact name layout via shortcode.
- FEATURE: Add the ability to change the contact name label via shortcode.
- OTHER: A few CSS tweaks to the bio and notes area.
- OTHER: The image im the bio tray will now float right by default for a more balanced layout.
- BUG: Fix the enable_search shortcode option.
- OTHER: A few CSS tweaks.
- OTHER: Fixed the email and phone labels filters so they would run.
- OTHER: Added a couple styles to the .bio and .note classes to prevent themes to from styling those eareas oddly.
- OTHER: Complete rewrite to support Connections 0.7.2.1
- BUG: Set the default pagination count back to 20.
- OTHER: Change the pagination style from a list to match the pagination stype found on the page / post admin pages.