Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Robert
Form is not a form creator plugin. It renders a ready to use “plugin play” form to submit an entry into Connections. It does have some settings that can be found on the Connections : Settings admin page under the Form tab.
The same form would be used to edit as well as add a new entry. All you need to do is enable the “View My Directory Entry” or “Add My Directory Entry” under the Results List Actions section and the “Edit Entry” Entry Action section.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ dynaguy
There’s two ways to do this. The first, you’ll need one of the templates sold here and use the
name_formatshortcode options to change the name presentation. The second would be to create a template override file for your chosen template and edit the PHP so the name shows like you would like it to.Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Robert
Alrighty, good to hear you’ve got this sorted!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Bet
Generally, I only see image issue now due to misconfiguration of the
wp-config.phpfile or the server not being configured with an image editing library. WPMU, thats a different beast…The numbers should be the site ID number. The site that you have Connections installed in, which is that site ID? 27 or 28? I suspect since Connections is looking for 27 that the site ID is 27.
Were there any other folders in the uploads/sites/28/27 folder beside the connections-images folder?
Can you please add a new test entry with an image? Where is the image saved? In the ploads/site/27 folder? And does it display fine or is an error generated?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Robert
I’m guessing the subject is the entirety of the question? Without any type of context to work from… I do this with the Showcase page. I simply used the Gridder template with SiteShot.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ karen
This works:
#cn-form .address-geo { display: none !important; } #cn-form .cn-metabox { background-color: #000000 !important; background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top,#000000, #ffffff) !important; background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top,#000000, #ffffff) !important; background-image: -o-linear-gradient(top,#000000, #ffffff) !important; background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,from(#000000),to(#ffffff)) !important; background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top,#000000, #ffffff) !important; background-image: linear-gradient(top,#000000, #ffffff) !important; }Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ lucie
Great to hear! It is on my plans to create a way for users to add their social networks at some point without have to do this.
If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thank in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Tony
Sorry, no. This could be done with custom code that would change the org field to a drop down of of org names already entered in Connections. This would be a bit more complex than just a snippet of code I could give you here in the forums. I do offer customization services if you are interested.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Luke
Well, this does not make much sense. The logos should be cropped the same way that they are on there detail/profile page. They should also be the same size. The only way I can see this happening is if you created a template override file for the Market template’s
card.phporcard-single.phpfile. Did you perhaps do that?Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ steve793
I see you have purchased cMap a little over 3 years ago… are you perhaps still running that same version? Have you updated it to the latest version? Responsive theme support was added a year or more ago.
-
AuthorPosts
