BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,291 through 8,300 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Import Business Hours #335680
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ funthingsaustin

    Sorry, no. CSV import of business hours is not supported. I just added this to the feature request list.

    in reply to: Tags #335679
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ funthingsaustin

    Sorry, no, there is no way to tag entries right now.

    in reply to: Member data export #335675
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Alex

    Sorry, but no, there is not a simple way to export the data at this time. You could export the Connections tables using phpMyAdmin as CSV files.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Shortcode not displaying results #335674
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Joel

    You do need to update the version of Slim you have installed. I have fixed your purchase history so the update shows up as being available. Apologies for the trouble!

    in reply to: widget plugin 2.0 doesn't show title #335673
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ cheryl

    Ugh! I have replicated the bug and it exists in all today’s/upcoming anniversaries/birthdays widgets.

    in reply to: can't delete or change widgets of any type #335672
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ cheryl

    Ok, I took another look and see what you mean…

    First, it seems Widget Logic has a fatal error in it. Trying to activate/deactivate plugins and themes end up in the white screen of death as long as it activated.

    The widget error… I’m unfortunately going have to say this is a bug within the theme and not Connections. I installed the Query Monitor plugin see I could view PHP error messages. I left it active so you can see too. The theme generates quite a few PHP errors with many relating to the widgets and menus. My guess it is one of these errors which is causing a server 500 error when add/deleting a widget. My best guess without debugging the theme is that the “conflict” is occurring because of one of the menu errors the them is causing. I suspect that because Connections does hook into a few menu related filters. If one or more plugins/themes hook into the same filter within WordPress (a perfectly valid thing) and one of those generated an error when the next plugin’s hook is run and does not receive the data it expects that can cause fatal errors such as the one you are seeing.

    Sorry, but you’ll have to contact Shape 5 and ask if they have an update which addresses these errors.

    in reply to: Widget plugin 2.0 #335669
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ cheryl

    Closing this thread in favor of this one:

    http://connections-pro.com/support/topic/widget-plugin-2-0-doesnt-show-title/

    in reply to: I am looking for a Templet that will… #335668
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Martin

    re: You mentioned “Sort the list by different criteria“, there is not an option in any of the templates to allow for the user to change the sort order.” Would you consider adding this as a feature to one of them in the future.

    This is on the list, but is lower priority due to is seldomly being requested.

    re: Here is my link and I want the social media links to show with the name. I am sure I am missing something obvious.

    I visited the site… It appears you are using the Single Entry template option so the read more link for the entry profile page is being displayed using the Default Entry Card template. Is that what you want?

    in reply to: updates to themes and plugins #335667
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ cheryl

    The in admin updates was not implemented until the 2.0 release so you would not have been notified in Dashboard. Moving forward you should as long as you activated your support license key in the admin.

    To update the Widget pack from v1 to v2, you would deactivate and delete v1 and then install v2 as a new plugin.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: can't delete or change widgets of any type #335666
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ cheryl

    I sure maybe a time difference combined with that this was originally posted after I had finished up for the day.

    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, long weekend b/c of the holiday. I had hoped to have some time away from family activities to answer some email but that didn’t happen.

    I did log in to the site and visited the Widgets admin page in Chrome and IE11 and did not experience the spinning wheel. The page loaded quite quickly in spite of the large number of sidebars the theme registers. Which OS and browser are you experienced this on?

Viewing 10 posts - 8,291 through 8,300 (of 15,332 total)