BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,241 through 8,250 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Try cMap #336329
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Anna

    re: can I try cMap with some temporary key?

    So, no, this is not possible.

    re: Or if I buy – I can reclaim in some way?

    Sorry, not exactly sure what you are asking. That said… If a purchase is within 30 days and of equal value I will do exchanges or when of unequal value, refund the old after the purchase of the new is made. It has been a couple months since your purchase of Slim Plus, even still, I would be willing to grant an exchange. Would you like me to process the exchange?

    in reply to: What is the ideal path for a new user registration? #336301
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Mike

    The best way currently is to use a registration plugin which supports redirect to a custom page after account is verified. I think this plugin has such a feature. You could setup this redirect to their add entry page.

    I have just started looking at Gravity Forms, yes, I think you could use it to create registration form which would then redirect to the user’s add entry form for Connections.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Contact – Releasedate? #336300
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Roy

    re: it seems that is not possible to email a whole group, only an individual.is this correct?

    Yes, that is correct.

    re: Is there a way to email through mail chimp or something like that?

    You could use phpMyAdmin or similar tool to export the email address from the {prefix}_connections_email table as a CSV file to import into a MailChimp or similar service.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Sort by Custom Field #336299
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Dedra

    Yes, this is actually off by default… To turn it back off, go to the Connections : Settings admin page and click the Display tab. Now disable the Custom Fields option in both Content Blocks sections.

    in reply to: Duplicate List #336298
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Kevin

    If the list is showing up twice, then you must have the shortcode on the page twice. I visited this page: http://shoreline-eatingdisorders.com/eating-disorder-experts/

    I can definitely see that you have the [connections] shortcode on the page twice.

    in reply to: Phone number alignment #336297
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Tim

    Replace your custom CSS with this:

    #cn-list .vcard-block, #cn-list .cn-last-updated {
    display: none !important;
    }
    
    #cn-list span.fn, #cn-list span.org {
    display: inline-block !important;
    width: 34% !important;
    }
    
    #cn-list span.contact-block,
    #cn-list span.cn-contact-block {
    display: inline-block !important;
    margin: 0 !important;
    width: 20% !important;
    }
    
    #cn-list span.phone-number-block {
    display: inline-block !important;
    margin: 0 !important;
    width: 20% !important;
    }
    

    That should do it.

    in reply to: directory not viewable after version update #336296
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ josh901

    Hmmm… well this is very odd. I visited using numerous browsers on various devices, on all I can see and interact with the page just fine.

    There are only two scenarios I can think of.

    • We are somehow seeing two different pages.
    • This only happens when logged into the WP admin. Are you logged in when viewing the page? If you are try logging out. Let me know what you find.

    Home you looked at the PHP error logs on the server? They might reveal something that could help debug the issue.

    in reply to: CSV Import – Blank Page result #336186
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ josh901

    Great to hear the update solved the issue.

    Older version of the templates and extensions required you to keep an eye on the site and your purchase history. New versions, you can enter your support license key on the Connections : Settings admin page under the Licenses tab. After you enter it, you’ll be notified in admin and be able to update in admin like the free plugins from wp.org.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Excerpt open by default #336133
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Alex

    You could add the pagination code from EP to the default template. They are both setup a little differently, but if you know PHP it should not be too difficult to add the code from one to the other.

    in reply to: Category Font #336127
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Joel

    If the theme has a custom CSS area… you’ll have to refer to the theme’s documentation. If it does not, just put at the end of the theme’s styles.css file.

Viewing 10 posts - 8,241 through 8,250 (of 15,332 total)