Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Sherman
It could be that your WP version is really out of date. I thought Connections was still compatible with 3.8, maybe it is not anymore. Recent version make heavy use of some core WP functions that were only somewhat recently introduced. I’ll have to verify the new minimum version required. Honestly though, I will not be making any changes to specifically support 3.8.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Gonzalo
Sorry, but I do not understand. Can you describe in more details and provide a link to the pae with the issue?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Adrienne
I see, something with the theme (likely) is throwing off the scroll to function in the template. If you can give me temp admin access, I’d like to debug further.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Adrienne
I just tried to access the page. The password in invalid. Since you have no javascript errors, then I suspect that the theme is missing the wp_footer() template tag in the
footer.phpfile.Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Sherman
What version of Connections and WordPress are you using?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ dominic
Change the last line from:
return $options;to:
natsort( $options ); return $options;Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Sherman
Can yo share a link to the page that is having an issue?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Matthew
Good to hear you found a workable solution!
As far as adding an edit link to the nav, sorry, not possible. The easiest solution at this point is to enable the “View My Directory Entry” list action on the Connections : Settings admin page under the Display tab. That will add a link so the user can “jump” to their entry at which point they will have the edit option.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Karen
re: I am looking for a Business directory template which will have a search feature, alphabetical choices, and category search feature, pulldown
Any of these:
- http://connections-pro.com/add-on/circled/
- http://connections-pro.com/add-on/cmap/
- http://connections-pro.com/add-on/gridder/
- http://connections-pro.com/add-on/market/
- http://connections-pro.com/add-on/slim-plus/
- http://connections-pro.com/add-on/tile-plus/
Choose the one that has appeals to you the most and show the data you want. Fox example Tile Plus shows very little.
re: Widget sidebar that will integrate with my theme’s widget by shortcode or sidebar widget.
There is the Widget Pack.
re: Also, do these templates integrate well with themes or are the totally separate?
template do have there own style which is one of the reasons they all look different. Other than the styles set to maintain their visual style, all other styles are inherited from the them so the do integrate well. That’s why neutral colors where selected for the defaults colors for template that have coloring.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Anna
re: That kind of worked. But the small titel for the adress disappeared.
Yes, that was the idea of removing the
%label%, that way the type does not matter because it is not displayed. It gets quite a bit more complex having it default from Home to Work because it entails added a WordPress PHP filter.re: And I have the same problem with Home-phone and private e-mail.
Is there some easy way of changing that?Just like there is the
addr_formatshortcode option, there is thephone_formatandemail_formatshortcode options. add this to the shortcode to remove the labels:`phone_format=’%number%’ email_format=’%address%’
Hope that helps!
-
AuthorPosts
