Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Alexandru
It appears you may have turned off two important options… Go to the Connections : Settings admin page and click the Advanced tab. Scroll to the bottom.
Re-enable the following:
- Google Maps API v3
- CSS
With those re-enabled, the issue should be resolved.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Ed
The Login extension comes with no styling of its own, everything is inherited from the theme…
That said…
The answer is yes, you would have to override the CSS styles set by the theme for form inputs. What that would be, sorry, but that is impossible for me to answer since every theme is different. If you share a link, I’ll take a look to see if it can be done quick and easy.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Roy
Yes, simply visiting the Template admin page should flush the template path cache and if that does not, then as you discovered, deactivate/reactive will rebuild the template paths.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Therese
Great to hear! If I may ask, what was the issue?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Alexandru
Go to the Permalinks admin page, remove the
index.phpfrom the perlink structure or choose one of the defaults supplied by WordPress. That should fix the issue. Let me know.Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Lynn
Ok, I think I understand…
The View Hunt Details needs to be a dynamic link. This link show go to correct species page for a client based on which hunt category page is being viewed.
This could be done. My thought is you would add the the custom links types as explained using the filter. A second filter could be added to add a new shortcode option where you could set; bear, whitetail, muledeer and based on that setting render the link with the correct custom link. Will that get you what you need?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Sherman
Great to hear! I guess I’ll have try and figure out what the new minimum supported WP version is.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Anna
You can do this to have a label:
phone_format='Work: %number%' email_format='Work: %address%'You can change the label
Workto anything you wish.Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Alexandru
Questions…
- Can you please share a link to the page having the issue?
- Do you have the directory on the same page set as the WordPress static home page?
- Are you using the latest version of Connections. If not, please update first.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Greg
Now, I have not not aware of anyone else experiencing this issue. Connections actually scales extremely well. Many use it with 100/s to 1,000/s and even hundreds of thousands of entries.
The only two items that I feel could cause spikes is if you are trying to show a lot of entries on a single page. This would not be a Connections issues. The same would happen if you tried to loads equal number of WP posts on a single page. The other is the Face Detect extension can be very CPU intensive.
Does that help?
-
AuthorPosts
