BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,011 through 8,020 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Auto create contact sheet #339233
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ eseone

    Sorry, no you are not doing anything wrong. I just uploaded a new iteration that addresses the bug you found… the list view styles and scripts are not loaded when list view is disabled. It also has a few other fixes.

    in reply to: Insert Directory Edit Code On Custom Page Template #339228
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Douglas

    If those two extension are installed and active you should have those options. Which versions of those two extension do you have installed?

    I missed this particular statement; “custom page template“. You will not be able to, Form has its own page frontend page which will be accessible via the links that the options under the results list and entry list actions will enable.

    in reply to: Insert Directory Edit Code On Custom Page Template #339226
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Douglas

    Go to the Connections : Settings admin page, click the Display tab, scroll down to entry actions and enable the edit my entry link. Under the result list action you might want to enable the view my entry link and disable the submit new link. That’s ikt.

    Hope that helps.

    in reply to: c.MAP Ranking? #339178
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ walter

    This a a planned extension which I intend on getting completed and released this year. My best guess as to a time from would be 4th quarter.

    in reply to: Logos not displaying #339164
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Traci

    I decided to reply to you in this thread instead of the email so this info is public…

    I did determine that the issue was definitely being cause by the ProPhoto theme. It has a content filter that modifies the markup for images. Connections uses the new HTML5 markup for the img tag. Specifically the srcset attribute to support Hi HiDPI (Retina) images. It seems their parser can not correctly deal with that markup (best guess) and corrupts the img tag output used by Connections… the result no images being shown.

    The fix fortunately was simple. They wisely choose to check the images class and if the image has the img-as-is that img would be skipped. Since I wisely :) included a filter in Connections to add classes to the image and logo I could easily add a new filter to add the img-as-is class. With this filter added, the logos display. I have included this filter in the compatibility file within Connections so all future updates will apply this fix if the ProPhoto theme is being used. Basically this means to you, the fix is update safe.

    If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!

    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections

    in reply to: Insert Directory Edit Code On Custom Page Template #339124
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Douglas

    I’m going to assume you have the Link extensionhttp://connections-pro.com/add-on/link/ so your users are being linked to their entry… You can use the Form extension to add frontend editing so you users can edit their entry without the need to visit the admin.

    Hope that helps, please let me know.

    in reply to: Logos not displaying #339123
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Traci

    Everything looks perfect, I’m confident this is not a bug in Connections.

    I’m going to close this thread as resolved. I’ll reply to you email next about login access to the site.

    in reply to: View All on Start of Directory #339122
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Sandy

    Great to hear you figured it out!

    in reply to: c.MAP Ranking? #339121
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ walter

    Sorry, no there is not a way to “rate” entries at this time.

    in reply to: cMAP – entry in post #339120
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ walter

    You could use the id shortcode option like so:

    [connections id="x"]

    Hope that helps. Let me know.

Viewing 10 posts - 8,011 through 8,020 (of 15,332 total)