Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Jim
Nice plugin! Thanks for sharing!
Steven Zahm
KeymasterThanks!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Dedra
re: Can you tell me why the search and the “No Results” message shows below the login on this page?
I’m assuming you are using a shortcode which is outputting the login form on this page, correct? If so…
- Edit this page.
- Copy the shortcode you used and then delete it from the page so only the
[connections]shortcode exists on the page. - Go to the Connections : Settings admin page.
- Enable the Login Required option under the General tab.
- Paste the shortcode for the login form in the Login Require Message.
- Save the changes.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Dedra
re: How do I remove it from this page?
- Go to the Connections : Template admin page.
- Click the Customize button for the cMap template.
- Navigate to the Category Select panel in the Customizer (the left
side). - Uncheck the Enable Category Filter option.
- Click the Save and Publish button.
- Exit the Template Customizer.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Alberto
Yes, you can create a directory with this plugin.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Michael
Thanks! If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Cole
You could use this method to sort on a custom meta field instead:
http://connections-pro.com/support/topic/sort-by-custom-field/#post-335687
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ MV Times
re: Question: Am I setting up the home_id shortcode on the “…/stay” page? If so, and I follow the logic, each of the pages “accommodations”, “food and drink”, etc would have a “home_id” on it.
Correct. Let me know how it goes!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Rachel
This was the theme… this file, line 12:
http://sttimsinhouston.com/wp-content/themes/Nova/css/responsive.css
.flexslider .slides img, #content-area img, #logo { max-width: 100%; width: auto; height: auto; }That
max-width: 100%breaks the image tile display in Google Maps. I made an adjustment to Connections to override the theme’s style. Looks great now.Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ MV Times
opps.. I was replying when the second post come thru. Reading that make it very clear what you want to do. Many others do the exact same thing. Using the home_id shortcode option is the trick. using it, you can tell Connections that the links to point to a different page. The only requirement is that the target page must have the
[connections]shortcode on it. I recommend using the shortcode with no other options set. -
AuthorPosts
