BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 7,031 through 7,040 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: CVS Export #353833
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ jonduvalldesigns-com

    Well, I guessing Connections does not show as an update because it requires at least WP 4.1 now… If you can not update WP, then, you can not update to a version of Connections which has the CSV export features. Sorry, but there is really no way around that.

    The only option I can think of is to duplicate the site using maybe DesktopServer. Then update WordPress on that duplicate so you can update Connections, then you can use the CSV export.

    Probably not the answer you wanted to hear, but I hope it helps!

    in reply to: Auto create contact sheet #353832
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Cori

    re: I entered them in order so they are 1, 2, 3 IDs as I wanted them to be and they are not showing up that way.

    Oh, yeah… I completely forgot… this template uses the jQuery Datatable library to do the “fancy” table stuff… it automatically sorts the fields. It took a bit of digging thru its API doc doc but I found where I can turn that off. I’ll have to release an update which includes this tweak. I’ll try and get that up this weekend.

    re: Is there a way to get rid of page 1 and 2 so it’s all on one page?

    Yes, this is easy to do, add enable_pagination=false to the existing shortcode so you have something like this:

    [connections enable_pagination=false]

    in reply to: Gridder Profile #353797
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Steve

    The only way to do this would be to alter the PHP code for this template. You would have to edit the card.php file found here:

    ../wp-content/plugins/connections-gridder/

    Hope that helps, let me know.

    in reply to: Add maxlength to custom field #353796
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Amanda

    There’s actually no easy way to do this, sorry. The only two methods I can think of would be to write custom javascript to limit text fields, the other would be to create a custom field rather than using one of the core custom fields which have the HTML5 mac character attribute set.

    Due to the complexity of this, it is out of scope for support. I do offer custom development if your are interested.

    in reply to: CSV Import does not seem to work #353795
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Patrick

    The only time I see this happen is if another plugin is not limiting its javascript to its own admin pages (like it should) which cause fatal javascript errors which in turn prevent the code for doing an import from working.

    If you can give me a temp WP admin account, a copy of the CSV file along with a screenshot of the correct mapping, I;’ll take a closer look.

    in reply to: Auto create contact sheet #353792
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Cori

    re: Can I manually rearrange people on the list – I need the president to be first, etc.

    Well, you can create a list to be displayed in the order you want by using the order_by shortcode option. Another alternative is this method. I’m sure one those should work for you.

    re: Can I rearrange the order of columns?

    Sure, the columns you have set to display on the Connections : Settings admin page, just click and drag them in the order you want them to be displayed.

    The font color is being set white by the Our Team plugin. You can override this by adding this to the theme’s custom CSS area:

    #cn-list-view .dataTables_wrapper table.dataTable thead th,
    .dataTables_wrapper table.dataTable thead td {
        color: #000;
    }
    

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Auto create contact sheet #353776
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Cori

    The widths will auto adjust to fit the longest text width… or at least it should. YOu could define widths using CSS. Can you share a link so I can take look?

    in reply to: Can't check out, 500 error #353770
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Ann

    At which point, I just tested by adding a few items going then going to the cart and it seems fine. Perhaps it was a momentary glitch with the webhost. Please try again. Apologies for the trouble!

    in reply to: Slim template add #353764
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Cori

    I just noticed I missed replying, noticed when I was replying to your other post… I apologize! It definitely was not intentional. For some reason I was not being notified of your posts in this thread.

    I processed the exchange requested in the other thread… let me know if you need any help with it in the other thread.

    in reply to: Auto create contact sheet #353763
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Cori

    I just applied the exchange, you should receive an updated sales confirmation email with the download link. Please let me know if you do not receive it. If you have any questions how to use, please ask in this thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 7,031 through 7,040 (of 15,332 total)