Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Alice
To even give a ballpark I would need to know more details…
I’m assuming this is related to the site from the original post, yes?
It appears that they are using something called Wufoo for the form on that site. A quick glance it does not appear there is a way to get data from a submitted form. This would be critical because that submitted data would be needed to input the data into Connections.
Just thought of something… I did do a Connections/Gravity Form integration a couple months ago which will at several hundred plus.
Hope that helps, let me know.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Chris
This is something I have never been able to duplicate or have seen on other multisites. I’ll take a look, but I’ll need a temp super admin login and ftp login to debug.
I’m guessing since you are getting these errors in the debug log that none of the Connections admin pages work, correct? I ask because the scripts are loaded, not loaded based on the values of those variables that you are receiving the PHP notices for,
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Don
Thanks!
re: When would be the next update available?
Available, now. :)
If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Sergio
Great to hear!
If I have not asked and you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance.
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Sergio
Change it to this then. The underline only in the list view.
cn-list a span.fn {
text-decoration: underline;}
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Mohammad
Here’s the link to the QuickStart.
http://connections-pro.com/quickstart/
After you do this, if you purchase cMap, following the installation instructions, link:
http://connections-pro.com/documentation/cmap/#Installation
That is all that is needed to get started. Only one shortcode on one page, this is covered in the QuickStart.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Patrick
Thanks!
If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Vickie
So, no, there is not a way to use the Media Library logos.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Jacky
What’s the login URL???
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Anita
This message is not coming from Connections or WordPress… I image you have another plugin installed that is outputting this message.
In short you can ignore this message because it does not apply.
-
AuthorPosts
