BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 6,771 through 6,780 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Data entries changes do not work #358155
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Vasileios

    Ok, I have no further ideas for you to try. I need a temp admin account so I can take a closer look. The login details can be posted here as a private reply.

    Oh, wait…

    I see you are using WP Super Cache. Please empty the page cache and exclude this page from the page cache. It is extremely likely this page was cached by WP Super Cache when no results were displayed and now that is the only page being shown because that is the page being displayed by WP Super Cache.

    in reply to: Data entries changes do not work #358147
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Vasileios

    Can you remove the category and exclude_category options temporarily so the shortcode is only this:

    [connections]

    Doe it now work? And can is see?

    Also, one thing I just now noticed… I see that your permalink is setup showing the index.php in the URL… you should configure WordPress to not display this because Connections is not compatible with it. This also improves the SEO of your site.

    in reply to: Data entries changes do not work #358143
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Vasileios

    What is the exact shortcode you are using on this page?

    in reply to: Plugin Update #358116
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Wendy

    Apologies! I just noticed you post. I didn’t receive the noticed and completed missed it in my manual checks for new posts.

    To answer your question… What you need to do make sure your support license key is entered and valid on the Connections : Settings admin page under the Licenses tab. After you do that, you will be able to update. I just very recently discovered a bug that lets the update link show even if the license is not activated/valid. When the link is clicked a check is made for the license and if it is invalid the update will not happen which means the icons just sits there and spins.

    Hope that helps, please let me know.

    in reply to: Associate Listings with Multiple Locations #358115
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Greg

    I received the emil. I get back to before the end of the day.

    in reply to: Lost Connection #358114
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Bruce

    Great hear! Apologies for the rouble!

    in reply to: Directory listing renewal notices #358008
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Jane

    Sorry, no, Connections does not yet have these capabilities.

    in reply to: Associate Listings with Multiple Locations #358007
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Greg

    This is actually an extension I made for Connections. I consider it to be production ready just not ready for general availability, so when I sell it, it includes installation and configuration. If you’d like a quote, please contact me using the link Contact link at the very bottom of the page.

    Thanks!

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Scott

    Great to hear we figured out this why this was happening!

    in reply to: "ERROR: Entry could not be added." #357959
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Spalding

    Great to hear. The next update will negate the need to do that. I’m just holding off a little on it because I already released two back-to-back and I wanted to catch any other 4.4 compatibility issues that may have popped up. So far there are no other issues that I’m aware of so I’m planning on releasing on Friday (to give a little more time).

Viewing 10 posts - 6,771 through 6,780 (of 15,332 total)