Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ George
If you can share a link to the page I can give a working example. Here is a demo example that should work:
#cn-cmap .category-slug span.org.fn { font-size: 1.5em; }You would replace
category-slugwith the appropriate category slug.Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Dirk
re: That should do it. Still looking for the right app. Will share when I find it.
As a thought… have you considered importing the CSV file into Excel and then settings up a mail merge in Word. Alternatively you could do the same with Google Docs/Spreadsheet with the AutoCrat addon. The problem to solve would how to import the image. I’m not sure that is possible with URLs.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Andrew
That is a WordPress error that really is not concise enough. The folder exists, but the plugin likely does not. Log into you site with FTP navigate to the
../wp-content/plugins/folder. Delete theconnectionsfolder. You data is safe when deleting the folder. Now install Connections like you normally would.That should resolve the issue. Let me know if it does not.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Bobbi
Sure, please the doc page for the order_by shortcode option foir the details.
I hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Jared
I just added it and resent the sale confirmation email which will have the download link. Let me know what you think of it.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Peggy
Sounds like you have one of the manage filters applied. On the Connections : Manage admin page in the upper left there are three drop downs. Set all of them to “All…” and then click the Filter button.
Hope that helps. Let me know.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Phil
Yes, this is possible with the Link extension. If you want frontend editing for your users, you’ll want the Form extension too.
I hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ tom
It’s not documented, but yes. You can use the
map_zoomshortcode option to change the zoom. It defaults to 13. If I remember correctly, a higher number means zoomed in closer.Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ George
That’s not right… Cyrillic should work just fine. I just now tested it using a Russian Lorem Ipsum generator and it worked fine, meaning the slug showed the actual charactors, not the encoded charactors.
1 Do WordPress page slugs work correctly for you?
2 Can you give me a sample text which did not work for you?
3 Can you confirm the Connections database tables are UTF8MB4? That is the WordPress default.Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Greg
The individual who contracted me to work on this originally is back. They plan on contracting me again to add more features, this being one of them… adding the ability to “hook” into the search results message. So, to answer your question specifically, no it is not possible at present but it might be in the near term.
-
AuthorPosts
