BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,551 through 8,560 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Default category with search option #332146
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Kasper

    Sorry, but if you enforce a limit with the shortcode category_in option, it can not be overridden. You only have two options, the first is to remove that option the second is to use the category shortcode option instead. Using that, a person would be able to change the category and then search within that category instead.

    in reply to: expand bio and notes under image #332145
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ dominic

    No problem! I’ve added these display tweaks to the template too because it does look a bit better.

    in reply to: Added logo can´t be seen in public #332123
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Anna

    Sorry, no, the crop will be centered weighted.

    in reply to: expand bio and notes under image #332073
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ dominic

    Try this:

    #cn-circled .cn-entry-single .cn-left {
        float: none !important;
    }
    
    #cn-circled .cn-entry-single .cn-left h2,
    #cn-circled .cn-entry-single h3,
    #cn-circled .cn-entry-single h4 {
        clear: none !important;
        margin-top: 0 !important;
    }
    
    #cn-circled .cn-entry-single .cn-clear {
        clear: none !important;
    }
    
    in reply to: Contributor Users can Add but only Edit sometimes #332064
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Sam

    Well, the first thing I see, is you should assigned either Add Entry or Add Entry Moderated, not both.

    After some quick testing… you also need to add the View List (Manage) capability too. That not entirely intuitive, but that edit link when Form is not installed/active would go to the admin page instead. Form changes the link destination, but still has to pass the same capability checks. Technically if they knew the exact admin page URL they could get to and view the mage admin page even though the link is hidden because they do not have the View Admin Menu capability but there is not anything that can’t already do in the frontend with Form (less actually) so I don’t really see that as an issue.

    Any way, hope that helps!

    in reply to: expand bio and notes under image #332060
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ dominic

    I assume you you when viewing a single entry (the profile page) right???

    Try this CSS:

    #cn-circled .cn-entry-single .cn-list-row,
    #cn-circled .cn-entry-single .cn-list-row-alternate {
        width: 100% !important
    }
    #cn-circled .cn-entry-single .cn-circled-thumb {
        position: relative !important;
    }
    

    I think I like this tweak, so I’ll be adding it to Circled.

    in reply to: Role Capability not honored #332059
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Dirk

    Thanks for the confirmation! I’ll work on pushing out the update that includes this fix today.

    If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!

    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections

    in reply to: Issue with Multiple Add-Ons #332058
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Sam

    If you are adding $entry->getContentBlock( ‘fields-id’ ); you are explicitly adding it to the template and should not matter what you have setup in the options. The options will only affect this line; $entry->getContentBlock( $atts['content'], $atts, $template );

    That said, it should still show… there’s only one other thing I can think of, did you change the action hook name which displays the content block? The original line of code is:

    add_action( 'cn_output_meta_field-income_level', array( __CLASS__, 'block' ), 10, 4 );
    

    I’m guessing you need it to be based on what you said above:

    add_action( 'cn_output_meta_field-fields-id', array( __CLASS__, 'block' ), 10, 4 );
    
    in reply to: Role Capability not honored #331963
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Dirk

    Ok, I applied the hotfix, let me know if that is what you were expecting.

    in reply to: Role Capability not honored #331952
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Dirk

    Oh, I think I understand… I took a quick look at the code and I’m not checking the role capabilities before presenting the link action. I guess I should be checking to see if the user has add moderated or add capabilities before showing the link.

    If you give me a temp admin account, I’ll log in and apply a “hot patch” to see if that is the solution. The login details can be sent via the contact link at the bottom of the page. Please paste a link to this forum thread so I can relate the two.

Viewing 10 posts - 8,551 through 8,560 (of 15,332 total)