Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Kasper
Thanks! I fixed it. I’ll push out an update today.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Kermit
Sounds like a server issue to me. Since I have not seen this before, could you please give me a temp admin account so I can take a look? The login details can be sent via the Contact link at the bottom of the page. Please paste a link to this forum thread in the message so I can relate the two. Thanks!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Michael
Did you do a “normal” install? ie, you added a New Plugin and in the WP admin or was this part of some migration from one server to another?
Does the “Uncategorized” category exist?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Anna
Thanks! This has helped a lot. I’ll be pushing out an update later today with the fixes.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Luis
Sorry, no, this really is not possible. The javascript that makes this template work the way it does would need to be substantially changed.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Luke
What is the exact shortcode you are using?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ cori
I’ve never come across this before so this must be specific to your site. I’ll need a temp admin account so I can take a look. The login details can be sent using the contact link at the bottom of the page. PLease paste a link to this forum thread in the message so I can relate the two. Thanks!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Tim
A CSV Export is being worked on and should be available this summer. However, this would not be an import into phone tool though I imagine there are apps out there that can import CSV files into your phone contacts.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Bob
Sorry, but Connections does not process payments or manage memberships at this time. What other users do is use membership plugins like Restrict Content Pro to take payments and manage memberships. They set it up to restrict access to the directory based on their membership.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Patrick
See these links:
- http://connections-pro.com/documentation/cmap/cmap-shortcode-option/str_note_show/
- http://connections-pro.com/documentation/cmap/cmap-shortcode-option/str_note_hide/
Hope that helps!
-
AuthorPosts
