BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,461 through 8,470 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: phone number with the correct address. #333199
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Patrick

    Sorry, that can not be down, what you need to do is add each location as its own entry.

    in reply to: Spacing After Entry Actions #333197
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ YP Admin

    Great to hear.

    If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!

    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections

    in reply to: Keeping Bio Content in Right Column #333196
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Bree

    Ok, I didn’t realize you were altering the template. My best guess… You need to set the max-width on both the left and right div/s.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Editing Panel Contact Information #333193
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Marina

    The template is not design to show links in that location, sorry. The only way to add them would to be to create a template override file and add the PHP code that shows the links. If you’re comfortable with doing some minor PHP work. I can give you a quick walk thru. Let me know.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Hours Extension #333103
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Beth

    The extension is free. Go to your Plugins admin page, click the Add New button. Do a search for “Connections Business Directory Hours“. It’ll be the first one in the search results. Click the Install button.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Contact info on the same line as the company name #333102
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Tim

    Ok, after some testing, I was able to duplicate this and fix it. There was another tweak designed to simplify whether the HTML should echo or be returned. This defaults to echo. Since you are echo’ing this line, the return HTML is being echo’ed by the echo at the beginning and the echo from within the contact block code. In my “normal” intended usage, this would never occur which is why I did not catch it when I tested the tweak.

    To fix this, I moved this logic to a little helper function which only handles this. I updated the contact block to use this helper function. Now I need to update all the other areas in the code where I made this same tweak to use this new helper function to avoid the same issue with them.

    This fix, will be in 8.2.6 which I plan on releasing this weekend. This releases changelog is almost as long the one for 8.2.5. A bunch of very minor issues fixed with a lot of code and doc clean up.

    Apologies for the trouble!

    in reply to: Keeping Bio Content in Right Column #333056
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Bree

    Sorry, not sure I follow… the bio/notes are full width. Can you share a link to the page showing the issue? It’ll help me understand.

    in reply to: Switching from Market to CMAP #333054
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Robin

    These templates are completely interchangeable (actually all are). The background can be configured in cMap, see this doc page.

    Hope that helps!

    Oh, yes, your data is perfectly safe when switching. Templates only change the presentation of the data.

    in reply to: Favorite Entries #333045
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ funthingsaustin

    Oh, I see? Could you share a few links to your favorite Favorites plugins so I can take a look? To answer your question, sorry, no, I do not have anything like that available.

    in reply to: Click Logo to Enlarge #333043
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ chad

    Great to hear you found a solution to your needs. If I may, could you share a link to your directory so I can take a look?

Viewing 10 posts - 8,461 through 8,470 (of 15,332 total)