BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,471 through 8,480 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Spacing After Entry Actions #333041
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ YP Admin

    Connections simply falls back to whatever style the theme has set for unordered lists. The theme sets a top/bottom margin for list, but then later removes them. Any way, that said, add the following to the theme’s custom CSS area:

    ul#cn-entry-actions {
      margin-bottom: 20px;
    }
    
    ul.cn-list-actions {
      margin-bottom: 20px;
    }
    

    It’ll add a bit of space to the lists and it’ll only do it to the action lists so it will not affect the theme styling in any way.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Real links are changed in Front End #333040
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Kasper

    Sorry, I’m confused… You’re putting a link to an entry in the WP post editor and it is getting truncated? Is that right? If that is the case, sorry, but I’m not sure I have a solution. Connections doesn’t “look at” or “read” posts to determine if there is a link to the directory or not so there would be no way for Connections to remove or change links in the post. This is the same for the bio and notes fields in entries.

    Basically, if links are being changed, it is not Connections doing it. You’ll have to deactivate other plugins to see if one of them are altering your links.

    If I completely misunderstood the issue, I apologies. If you could share a link to a page showing the issue, that would help a lot.

    in reply to: Activating Template/Licenses on New Site #333039
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Steve

    Great to hear we’re good to go now!

    in reply to: Business hour #333024
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Anna

    I, need a copy of the PO file, renamed .po to .txt so I can test the bug fixes. CAn you please attach it?

    in reply to: Activating Template/Licenses on New Site #333023
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Steve

    Looks like you had disabled the core CSS. After I enabled it, things looks good again.

    in reply to: List of Field Names #332965
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ chad

    The list of shortcode options for Slim Plus can be found on its doc page which include the list of str_* options. That said, there is none for the link type label. However, you can still change it, read this QuickTip.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Contact info on the same line as the company name #332940
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Tim

    Well, that does not make any sense. The only change was to put a span around the entire contact name, contact-block so it could be better targeted with css. Also the duplicates are before and after a phone number block. If duplicates were being output, then I would expect them to be one after the other, but they are not. The only thing that make sense is the $entry->getContactNameBlock() is in the code twice; once before and one after the phone number block. Could you double check the code?

    in reply to: Click Logo to Enlarge #332939
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ chad

    The bio field support HTML and shortcodes, if you find a plugin that does that with a shortcode, you could use that. Other than that thought, like I said, the template’s PHP code would have to be changed in order to do that.

    in reply to: Permalink and Search Problems #332895
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Marina

    Great to hear!

    in reply to: Activating Template/Licenses on New Site #332891
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Steve

    Hard to tell much from the screenshots. One thing I can see is that the CSS for Connections is not being loaded maybe the JS too which would cause the JS for the template to fail. Just a guess at this point though.

    First, lets try this… make sure both Connections and cMap are activated on the subsite. Do not network activate them. cMap might be fine network activated, but Connections definitely needs activated on each subsite you plan to use it on.

    As far as the license. I think there may have been an error in generating your support keys. I just resent the sale confirmation that would have fresh keys. Use the cMap key to activate cMap. That should fix that issue.

    As far as login, if you want to send that, send it via the Contact link at the bottom of the page. Please paste a link to this forum thread so I can relate the two. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 8,471 through 8,480 (of 15,332 total)