BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 7,971 through 7,980 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Limited Number of Results #339758
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ indy1003

    facepalm! Sorry about that! That must have been a copy/paste error on my part. The instructions were corect, but the examples were not. I’ve fixed it. Thanks for letting me know!

    in reply to: A few questions/issues? #339749
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Michael

    Those errors are indicative of an server configuration issue when dealing with unzipping files or perhaps restrictions put in place by the webhost when retrieving files from a remote source.

    I suggest downloading them from your purchase history and then manually instlling them.

    If you want to send a login, you can use the contact link at the bottom of the page. PLease paste a link to this support thread so I can relate the two. Thanks!

    in reply to: Membership site with Connections #339698
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Marden

    Alright, please let me know if this does end up be related to Connections.

    in reply to: Custom Fields #339697
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    **@ **

    Oh, I see. Apologies for the misunderstanding!

    The code does need to be in between the php tags and the error is typo on my part. That line should be this:

    if ( ! empty( $text ) ) echo '<p>' . esc_html( $text ) . '</p>';
    

    I’ve fix the quicktip.

    in reply to: Remove or Edit Field Labels-cmap #339688
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Shriji

    Great to hear and thanks!

    in reply to: Custom Fields #339687
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Brian

    re: I am trying to add a custom field using the tile-plus template.

    What custom field? One that you coded from scratch or to display the text of a Custom Field from the metbox when you add a new entry?

    re: I have installed snippet and was able to get the field to show in the admin section

    Which snippet? I give allot of those out in the forums.

    re: Everytime I enter the code from the quick fix into the card.php file it just shows the text of the code.

    If you are seeing the text of the, then you are not pasting the code in between the opening and closing php tags (<?php and ?>).

    in reply to: Membership site with Connections #339686
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Marden

    Sorry, but I am unaware of any conflict with iThemes builder theme with iThemes exchange plugin and iThemes membership plugin. This actually seems pretty unlikely considering that it was working the day before.

    Have you looked at the servers PHP error logs? I you have not, I suggest looking at it maybe that will highlight what the issue was. You’ll have to ask your web host where to find that log file.

    Something to try… it could be as simple as the memory allocated to PHP was being exhausted. Here’s an excellent post that outlines several methods to increase the amount. Which method will work for you will really depend on your web host. I suggest starting at the top and working your way down.

    Hope that helps, please let me know.

    in reply to: Hide empty images #339681
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Cathy

    Add image_single_fallback='none' to the shortcode too. That’ll remove it.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Remove or Edit Field Labels-cmap #339633
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Shriji

    re: The str_ change worked for Phone but NOT for ‘Work’ (just above address block. I would like to either remove this or else change the word Work to Address.
    Please can you advise me what is the str_ element to change the word ‘Work’

    Use str_work_addr='Address'. If you were copy pasting from the doc page into the WordPress post editor while using the Visual tab… delete everything and start over and manually type in all the options. If you paste while in the Visual tab, it breaks WordPress’s ability to properly read the shortcode and its options.

    re: Also I pasted the .css code in the cmap_css file found in the connections_cmap folder. Sorry but it doesnt seem to work. I can still see the custom field label!
    There is another .css file named cmap.min.css. Please advice if I need to paste the code in this file?

    Do not do this. The changes will be lost when the template is updated. Please paste the CSS code in your theme’s custom CSS area or use this plugin.

    Hope that helps.

    in reply to: Limited Number of Results #339632
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster
Viewing 10 posts - 7,971 through 7,980 (of 15,332 total)