Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ David
Sounds like the home_id shortcode option is what you need.
Create a new page and add the
[connections]shortcode with no options. Take note of the page ID WordPress give this new page.Edit your current page where the chosrtcode is and add the home_id shortcode option, setting it to the new page ID.
Now all links will resolve to the new page.
If I understand correctly, this will accomplish what you need it to do.
Let me know.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Kevin
Sorry, but right now this is not possible because the tables that store this entry meta is not searched.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Kevin
Great to hear… what method did you use? A filter to change the header tag?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Bryan
Ahhh, figured it out! I do have one area in the file where the version was still hard coded and it was set at 4.0. That explains where you see 4.0 and not 4.1 on the Templates page. You do indeed have 4.1 installed. If you want it to show 4.1 on the Templates admin page, just redownload and reinstall it.
Customize…
The video is of a feature preview for Connections 8.4 the current version is 8.3.3. cMap will not get Customizer support until version 5.0. My plan is to release 8.4 this Friday and start releasing updates to templates the following week.
Hope that helps… apologies for the trouble and confusion!
07/31/2015 at 2:45 pm in reply to: Array to string error when filtering by Category on mobile #341820Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Scott
Hmmm… I am unable to replicate the error. Since it is a dev site, can I get a temp admin account so I can take a much closer look? The login details can be sent via the Contact link at the bottom of the page. PLease paste a link to this support thread so I can relate the two. Thanks!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ indy1003
You need to edit the
card.phpfile found here:../wp-content/plugins/connections-gridder/Look for this line:
$entry->getPhoneNumberBlock( array( 'format' => '%number%', 'limit' => 1 ) );Change it to this:
$entry->getPhoneNumberBlock( array( 'format' => '%number%' ) );Or this, since you’ll be displaying multiple numbers:
$entry->getPhoneNumberBlock();Hope that helps!
PS. you should read this so you can make this change update safe.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Colin
Yes, add the follow CSS to the theme’s custom CSS area:
div#cn-search-messages { border-left-color: aqua; }Change the color to anything you’d like.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Colin
The button color would be defined by the theme. Connections actually does not add any styling at all to the button… on purpose. So if you want it a different color, you’ll have to override the style being applied to it by the theme.
Does that help?
07/31/2015 at 12:19 pm in reply to: Array to string error when filtering by Category on mobile #341796Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Scott
Can you please share the link to the page with the issue so I can take a look?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Mike
Sorry, this would not be possible… as you know parts of the address can be turned into permalinks so you can filter the results based on the link clicked. Wrapping the entire address as a link to a Google Map would be invalid HTML because you can not have links within a link. I have considered creating an extension that would add a link after the address that would do this but I’m not certain there would be much demand for it…
-
AuthorPosts
