BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 7,761 through 7,770 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Location specific phone numbers #342626
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Seth

    Sorry, no, there is no template or extension available where you could relate specific phone numbers for each location.

    in reply to: Change label in Search box #342625
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Mary

    Say What? is a plugin by another developer… it is not a plugin for Connections specifically, it’ll work with any plugin that is translation ready… it adds its admin menu to the WordPress Tools menu section.

    Hope that helps.

    in reply to: Mapping my contacts #342619
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ bobbyau

    You can read more details about what I’m working on starting here…

    http://connections-pro.com/support/topic/map-view/#post-319981

    in reply to: Location specific phone numbers #342617
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Seth

    There is not a point and click way of doing this besides adding the location numbers to each doctors notes field.

    I guess it would be possible with some clever custom coding to add such a feature. I do provide custom development solutions if you are interested.

    in reply to: Question About Circled #342616
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ carolin

    re: Is Circled going to be responsive if used on a responsive theme?

    Yes, Circled was designed to be responsive theme friendly. The theme on this site is responsive so you can see its compatibility with the [demo].

    re: I’ll probably want to use some Custom CSS for some color issues also. I am guessing I should be able to do that?

    Yes. You can add custom CSS in many ways.

    re: Hope all is good — been awhile since we have been in touch.

    Yes, all is good! Thanks for asking!

    in reply to: Not all images resizing correctly #342615
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Brian

    Since this is posted in the Slim Plus template support forum I’m going to assume this question relates to this template, yes? If it doesn’t please let me know.

    Slim Plus requires a specific image size in order to maintain its layout design. The size is 100x120px. To achieve this Connections will scale it so one of the image dimensions, the smallest scaled dimension, to fit and then it crops the largest scaled dimension of the image so the new scaled and cropped dimension are 100x120px. This is all based on the image’s center.

    I’m certain this is what you are seeing, but if it is not, you’ll have to share links with me showing examples of where it is not and probably the original source images so I can see if I can replicate the issue.

    Also, this FAQ might help.

    Let me know if this helps!

    in reply to: Left Border Colour Search Messages Box #342614
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Mary

    Just replied to you in this thread.

    Hoe that helps.

    in reply to: Change label in Search box #342613
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Mary

    Rather than changing the core plugin code, which will be lost during plugin updates, see this QuickTip which explains how to do this in an update safe way.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Unable to Update Category #342612
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ reyes

    Good to hear there’s not an issue with Connections and that you found the solution!

    in reply to: Cannot get template to show up #342611
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Chrissy

    I see you haven’t replied, guessing you have this sorted so I’m going to mark this as resolved.

    But if you don’t…

    I recently helped another user who had a similar issue. They didn’t have the Connections plugin installed. Here’s the instructions for installing Connections. Connections is required for all extension and templates sold here.

    Thought I’d mention this because you do not actually say where you could not get the template to show up and O neglected to ask that in my initial reply.

Viewing 10 posts - 7,761 through 7,770 (of 15,332 total)