Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Michael
re: I do not understand this in your last note:
The last part is the key/solution. When you are in the Template Customizer click the „Zum Wilden Mann“ – Kulturscheune link so you are viewing only that entries details. Now set the address format.
Hope that helps to clear that up for your.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Lara
The email addresses will not be displayed if the Contact extension is installed. This is by design to protect the email addresses.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Vladislav
Yes, an adblocker with very tight rules (or an errant rule) could cause this. I would suggest whitelisting your site.
Hope that helps.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Lara
re: When I click on John, is there also a way to see that he is in the Smith family?
Sorry, no. Only when families (the entry type) are listed are the relations shown. After clicking on a relation, there is no way to display which family they have been assigned.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Vladislav
Ok, now when a user edits their entry, you are not going to get an email unless that user requires edits to be moderated. I looked at your settings, you have no roles setup to require moderation (the Connections : Roles admin page). Taking a look at your users, you only have three, all of which are assigned roles that do not require moderation for edit.
Now, the blue buttons work for me… try logging into the account you gave me to verify. I’m using the Chrome browser. Are you experiencing this in another browser, if so, which one.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Lynn
The problem is your URL/s to the video. Not sure where you got this:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=AH59VerRuHI?list=PL14rV-RIR8F5-kaIcWmscbw4xy90IGGYP
But if you use either of the following, it’ll work just fine.
Hope that helps!
ps. You no longer need to use the
[embed]shortcode as both the bio and notes fields now support something called oEmbed. WordPress will look for links and if those links are an oEmbed provider (YouTube one one of many), WordPress will automatically create the necessary “code” which will display the embed, in this case a YouTube video.Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Arkka
Quite literally working on it at this very moment… the first release of 8.5 will contain the two exports shown in the screenshot. They are kind a practical, yet useful, trial run on batch exporting which will work no matter how much data is being exported on even the most resource limited shared web hosts. A third, and far more comprehensive export will be added soon after. Timing, I want to get these two exports released by Friday… yes, the end of this week.

Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Vladislav
Ok, it should work fine for you now. Let me know.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Vladislav
Ok, I think I see the issue (not sure if the pasted links will work, but lets try)
The edit links are this, which do not work:
The edit links should be like this (in the browser address bar, the encoding should display as the actual Hebrew characters):
What is happening is they are being double encoded and this would be a bug in Form. I’ll see if I can track it down.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ david1134
there is not an easy to do solution yet but the easiest way to do this… Go to the Connections : Settings admin page and click the Advanced tab. Enable the Locality permalink feature.
Now in all addresses the city will be a link that when clicked will filter the results by the city clicked.
Now you can copy/paste these links into a custom menu created on the WordPress admin page. You can then put this custom menu into the theme’s sidebar use the custom menu widget.
Hope that helps!
-
AuthorPosts
