BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 7,351 through 7,360 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Form submission doesn't work #348478
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Vladislav

    re: All of this happens when I click a single entry and choose “Edit entry” from there. Do you have another way to work it out?

    Well, to get to this page requires an admin login. If you give me one, I’ll take a look.

    in reply to: Form submission doesn't work #348465
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Vladislav

    Hmmm… Can you please confirm? I sent several test submissions and they seemed to work fine. I also received my submission received email on the one test where I included an email address. Yoiu should have several test entries from Connections Helpdesk in you mod queue. You can safely delete these.

    in reply to: Search Option #348458
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Stephen

    Any of the premium template can offer these features.

    http://connections-pro.com/templates/

    Hope that answers your question!

    in reply to: Export Issue #348457
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ NTA

    I think you might be confusing Connections for another plugin??? Connections does not yet have the ability to export the entries. A CSV export will be coming in version 8.5.

    in reply to: "Nonce validation failed" with caching – Form #348454
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Mario

    Not too familiar with WP Super Cache… try:
    /consultant/submit/

    This better matches the examples they Wp Super Cache gives for this setting. Or maybe this:
    /consultant/*

    The latter should also exclude the edit entry page too.

    Hope that helps. Let me know.

    in reply to: Problem with Zip-Code and Adress #348453
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Michael

    Go to the Connections : Templates admin page and click the Customize button for cMap.

    Navigate to the Advanced panel in the Template Customizer.

    Scroll to the Address Format option and set the format to:
    %label% %line1% %line2% %line3% %zipcode% %city% %state% %country%

    Now click and entry name, any name.

    Set the Address Format to:
    %label% %line1% %line2% %line3% %zipcode% %city% %state% %country%

    Click the Save and Publish button.

    Hope that helps!

    ps/ QuickTip… many of the settings for the list and single entry are customized separately like the address format.

    in reply to: Simple address book #348452
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Andrea

    Sure… for search and category filtering, you’ll need one of the premium templates.

    http://connections-pro.com/templates/

    Hope that answers your question.

    in reply to: Form submission doesn't work #348451
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Vladislav

    I just visited the directory page and the Form submit page and it seems to be working fine. I assume you’ve figured out the issue, yes?

    in reply to: filter on chosen.js multichoice selection #348450
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ David

    I do not think this is a Connections issue… as an example, when I type a search term in the core WordPress search, it always goes to the site’s home page rather to the search results.

    My thought is this has to do with the way the server is configured. Something is stripping the query vars.

    ps/ It does not work for me now matter the browser being used, which also hints to a server config issue.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: text color #348448
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Jacky

    Great to hear!

Viewing 10 posts - 7,351 through 7,360 (of 15,332 total)