BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 7,211 through 7,220 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Specifics to my account #350608
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Ben

    Looking at your purchase history, I see three purchases for the following:

    • 08/21/2013 Form (expired 08/21/2014) — not registered to any sites.
    • 09/10/2013 Pro pack (expired 09/10/2014) — Authored, Form, Link and SiteShot registered to abng.org
    • 07/22/2014 Form — Renewal (expired 07/22/2015) — not registered to any sites.

    So it seems none are registered to x.abng.org.

    As for display expired Dec 2015… that appears to be a display bug with the plugin that manages licenses. I’m going to report it to the devs. That said, I corrected the individual dates so they show correctly now.

    You should have received an license renewal email on 8/10/2014, perhaps it landed in your junk/spam folder??? You must have received one for Form because that was renewed. My email logs only go back 90 days so there is no way for me to confirm one one way or another, sorry.

    To transfer a license from one site to another all you need to do is deactivate it for the current site and activate it on the new site. This can be done on the Connections : Settings admin page under the Licenses tab or on your Purchase History page.

    If you had purchased a license for x.abng.org, perhaps you prchased using a different email/user account. If you have the license keys, I can look them up for you.

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Jason

    Great to hear! I’ll try to get an update which includes these changes officially released today.

    in reply to: Pro-Pack install widget & template issues #350605
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Rebekah

    Well… I’ve narrowed down the issue. It is being caused by the theme. When the Customizer is loaded it enqueues this script:

    /themify/customizer/js/themify.customize-control.js

    In this script, after the pages loads it does this:

    $('#accordion-section-themify_options').find('.accordion-section-title').trigger('click');

    What this does is force their Customize Panel to be active but since it is not available all you get is the blank Customizer. In my opinion this is very aggressive and should not be done because it is bound to break other plugins that rely on the Customizer too.

    What I was able to do was add a bit of code which de-enqueues this script when customizing a template. Now it works as it should. Enjoy!

    in reply to: connection form error and payment form integration #350571
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Reed

    re: I have checked all the method still we getting error.

    So… this means you deactivated all non-Connections related plugins and switched to the TwentyTwelve theme and you still received the error?

    in reply to: Pro-Pack install widget & template issues #350497
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Rebekah

    Can I get a temp admin login so I can take a look?

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Jason

    Can your redownload Circled and reinstall it to see if that fixes the issue. I made a few changes to a version I just uploaded which I believe will fix this for you.

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Jason

    I get an incorrect password error when I try to login. Could you fix that?

    in reply to: connection form error and payment form integration #350481
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Reed

    re: After submitting the form the following error occurs “the unknown error has occurred”.

    The error causing this message is:

    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class phpmailerException in ../alumni/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line 3622

    Since this does not originate within or by Connections it is hard to say what the cause is. What I can tell you is something else seems to be loading the core WordPress mailer, likely incorrectly since you are receiving this error. My only suggestion is try to deactivate all other plugins except the Connections related ones. If the error goes away, then you know it was one of those deactivated plugins causing the error. If it does not, then it could possible be the theme. Temporarily switch to one of the TwentyTwelve theme and test again. If the error goes away then you know the cause is the theme.

    Let me know what you find out.

    re: Please advice how to implement payment option after submitting the form

    This is not possible with Form or Connections. What other users do is use a membership plugin like Restrict Content Pro to manage memberships. When payment has been received, then the member is given access to the Connections Form so they can add their entry.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Nothing happens when I try to export CSV #350436
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Nash

    Looks like this plugin breaks Jetpack too. For what it is worth, I added my voice too to the issue so hopefully the plugin author will fix it soon.

    in reply to: 'Go back to directory' does not… #350434
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Mitch

    It might be able to craft a clever CSS statement to hide it on category pages. Share a link to a page and I’ll take a quick look.

Viewing 10 posts - 7,211 through 7,220 (of 15,332 total)