- Install the WP Go Maps Connector add-on.
- Install and activate the WP Google Maps plugin:
- Install and activate the WP Google Maps Pro plugin:
- The Pro version is required because that is the version that has the ability to integrate with third-party data sources such as this Connections Connector add-on.
- If you do not have a Google Maps API key setup for your site, you’ll have to now. You’ll need the following API’s activated for the API key:
- JS Maps (not sure if that is the exact name)
- Add the Google Maps API key to the WP Google Maps settings.
- Create a new WP Google Map
- Under the Advanced Settings tab, choose the “Connections Business Directory” Integration.
- Enable the store locator under the Store Locator tab.
- Save the Map.
- Create a new page, place the WP Google Maps shortcode for the map on the page, and publish the page.
Live third-party sites:
If you want to import the directory entry data as native WP Go Maps markers, as opposed to dynamically integrating the markers, please navigate to the WP Go MAPS → Tools → Import admin page.
Choose the Connections Business Directory option and click the Import button.
- Currently, there are no available action hooks.