- Navigate to the Add New sub-page under the Plugins admin page.
- Search for
Connections Business Directory Certifications.
- The plugin should be listed first in the search results.
- Click the Install Now link.
- Click the Activate Plugin link to activate the plugin.
- Configure the display of the content block.
To add a certification to your directory you must first navigate to the Certifications admin page.
To add a new certification add the Certification name as you want it to appear on your site in the Name field and then click the Add New Certification button. The other fields are optional.
When adding or editing an entry choose the certifications you want to assign the entry. You may select as many as are relevant to the entry.
First, navigate to the Connections : Settings admin page and click the Display tab.
Next, scroll down to the Result List : Content Blocks section and enable the Certifications option. Then scroll down to the Single Entry : Content Blocks section and enable the Certifications option.
Lastly, click the Save Changes button.
In addition to displaying the certifications using the Content Blocks you can display the certifications in the theme’s sidebar using the included widget.
None so far :)