“Form” is a little Pro Module with big punch! Introducing a form to your site is like enabling your users to do your work for you! Simply embed Form’s shortcode into your site, and users can submit their own personal content for site approval – allowing your lists to virtually grow themselves!
Fully customizable, this Pro Add-on will accommodate as much or as little information into your site as you would like. And because all entries need your approval, nothing goes live without your permission.
Please take a good look at the features below and customization options to see how adding “Form” to your site today can work for you!
- Beautifully styled using the latest standards that degrades gracefully in older browsers.
- The design uses a nice neutral color palette that will fit right into many theme designs.
- Completely AJAX driven; no page refresh when a user submits and entry.
- All user submitted entries will have to be approved before being listed.
- Email notifications.
- The various data type fields can be enable or disabled.
- tinyMCE rich text editor for both the bio and notes field.
- Translation ready and includes the following translations (translations are out of date):
- Hungarian (credit: Robert)
- French (credit: Patricia)
- Polish (credit: Iwona)
- Russian (credit: Aslan)
- Spanish (credit: Jaime)
- Spanish Peru (credit: Gary)
- Connections 0.7.3.1 or newer is required.
- WordPress 3.3 or newer is required.
See it in action…
See Form at these fine websites:
= 1.0.2 2/18/2013 =
- BUG: The .gitignore file was set to ignore .mo files.
- OTHER: Inlude the missing .mo files.
= 1.0.1 1/30/2013 =
- BUG: Remove the !important declartion on the CSS margin for the Chosen search results <li>.
- BUG: Correct the padding on the CSS for the category select.
- OTHER: Add the missing release date in the changelog for 1.0.
- OTHER: Correct some misspellings in the changelog.
= 1.0 11/22/2012 =
- FEATURE: Configurable email notification is sent when a new entry has been submitted to the moderation queue.
- FEATURE: Configurable email notification is sent to the submitter if they supplied an email address thanking them for their submission.
- FEATURE: Option to require the user to login before showing the submission form.
- BUG: Fix bug with submitting in IE8 by setting the post method on the form.
- BUG: Change the input line height from 1px to 1em as it should have been set in the first place. Fixes IE rendering.
- BUG: Ensure the localize JS is only output on the page a single time by hooking the function into the wp_enqueue_scripts action. Some themes were outputting it multiple times.
- OTHER: Include German translation. Credit: Andreas
- OTHER: Include Dutch translation. Credit: Dirk
- OTHER: Removed the action attribute from the form, unneeded.
- OTHER: Added additional styles to prevent themes from breaking the layout.
- OTHER: Make the CSS declarations a little more efficient.
- OTHER: Code clean up, first pass to bring in better alignment to WP coding standards.
- OTHER: Remove pass by reference when referencing class methods in actions and filters for PHP 5.4 compatibility.
- OTHER: Add admin error notice if Form is installed and activated and Connections is not.
- OTHER: Use proper WP functions for base path and URL. This should ensure proper compatibility with multisite.
= 0.3.4 6/30/2012 =
- OTHER: Include Russian translation. Credit: Aslan
= 0.3.3 6/24/2012 =
- OTHER: Added shortcode option to disable tinyMCE for the Bio and Notes fields.
= 0.3.3 5/8/2012 =
- OTHER: Include Hungarian translation. Crdit: Robert
- OTHER: Include French translation. Credit: Patricia
- OTHER: Updated Spanish translation. Credit: Jaime
- OTHER: Include Spanish Peru translation. Credit: Gary.
= 0.3.1 4/30/2012 =
- OTHER: Added some additional CSS to help from keep themes from breaking the layout.
= 0.3 4/22/2012 =
- FEATURE: Translation ready.
- FEATURE: Added an option to disable the selectable entry type radio.
- FEATURE: Added an option to change the Bio meta box name to a custom string.
- FEATURE: Added an option to change the Note meta box name to a custom string.
- OTHER: Include Spanish translation. Credit: Jamie
- OTHER: Include Polish translation. Credit: Iwona
= 0.2.1 4/4/2012 =
- BUG: Fixed a bug that prevented empty categories from showing.
= 02 4/1/2012 =
- FEATURE: Added the option to set the default for the entry type.
- FEATURE: Added the ability for the submitter to select the categories they would like to be listed.
= 0.1 3/1/2012 =
- Initial Release