BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,531 through 8,540 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Compatible with WPML? #332360
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ dominic

    Oh, I’d like to clarify the statement; “no further direct work has been done“. The has been a lot of work that should make this possible vs before.

    in reply to: Compatible with WPML? #332359
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ dominic

    Sorry, no, no further direct work has been done in order to be WPML compliant. What you would have to do is create language specific versions of each entry and do the same for your category structure then create language specific pages. This is a very oversimplified statement, but, that’s all WPML does (sort of), for the most part. I’ve never done it myself so I can not really give specific advice.

    in reply to: moving biography field throws an error #332357
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ boerup

    It is this line:

    if ( $atts['enable_bio'] && $entry->getBio() != '' ) {
    

    You need to move the corresponding } to after this line:

    echo $entry->getBioBlock(); 
    
    in reply to: CMAP not working on Directory page #332351
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Neeraj

    re: However, this affected my other plugins features

    This can not possibly affect other plugins because it is being implemented by the theme. The theme author should have limited this implementation its own select and drop downs in order to prevent these types of conflicts. I suspect as UniformJS get older and older it’ll break things more often for you. If I may, I highly suggest contacting the theme’s support team to see if they have an update plan in place.

    Since, you do not want to disable this, you can try excluding the drop down in cMap. Change it to:

    //CUSTOM FORM ELEMENTS
    $('select, input[type=radio],input[type=checkbox],input[type=file]').not('#cn-cmap .cn-enhanced-select').uniform();
    

    OR

    //CUSTOM FORM ELEMENTS
    $('select[class!="cn-enhanced-select"], input[type=radio],input[type=checkbox],input[type=file]').uniform();
    
    in reply to: Contributor Users can Add but only Edit sometimes #332350
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Sam

    Ahhh, yes, that is indeed a bug. I’ve logged it it can be fixed.

    in reply to: CMAP not working on Directory page #332277
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Neeraj

    re: Please let me know how where is the theme’s custom CSS area.

    Sorry, but this is a question that I can not answer. You’ll have to ask the support team for the theme. The best I can say it is usually a setting within the theme options. Most themes seem to have this option, but not all do. If your theme does not then you can simply add the CSS I gave you to the end of this file:

    http://www.enepalisansar.com/wp-content/themes/SocialChef/css/style.css

    in reply to: img error #332273
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Christelle

    So far the only reason for this has been an incorrect value set for the WP_CONTENT_URL in the wp-config.php file.

    One indication of this is that the CN_IMAGE_BASE_URL constant shown on the System widget on the Connections : Dashboard admin page is not the full URL to the connections-images folder. It should be http://domain.tld/wp-content/uploads/connections-images/

    Let me know if that helps!

    in reply to: Page with shortcode won't write in browser #332272
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Melodie

    Oh, after you make this change, make sure you flush your page cache.

    in reply to: Page with shortcode won't write in browser #332271
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Melodie

    My best guess is that you may have disabled the Google Maps API on the Connections : Settings admin page under the Advanced tab. Please re-enable this option.

    in reply to: Hide "Show all categories" #332268
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Vladimir

    re: Is it possible that when the page [connections] loads do not show any entries untill the filter is used? perhaps use: show_show_all=’false’ ?

    Interestingly I just posted a detailed QuickTip on how to do just this yesterday.

    This info been buried in the forum for awhile now and a few users are using it to their satisfaction. I hope this helps you too.

    re: Also is it possible to filter results according to country type without making it a category? I tried using: filter=”country”, filter_country=”true”, nothing works.

    Sorry, no, something would have to be custom code for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 8,531 through 8,540 (of 15,332 total)