Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Ken
Great to hear!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Dedra
Yes, the order can be customized, checkout the order_by shortcode option doc page.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Alex
Great to hear it worked out well for you. I remember later after my reply, the image URL paths are saved in the Connections table, but they are not actually used. I had to make that change specifically due to migrations.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Kent
You just to activate the individual items, there is no need to activate the bundle (Pro Pack) since that is not an actual item. You would use the bundle key to renew the bundle. The email you receive will have a URL that will automatically use the correct key.
You do receive any new extensions/templates during your year. You can download any new additional from your purchase history and you will receive support for them too. So it is just like other products you mentioned. I’m not sure what was said to confuse that issue. Apologies.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Art
Great to hear! What was the issue and solution?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Kent
I forgot to answer one question, apologies.
re: have added the custom sort order plugin but have no license key
You do not have a support license key because this item was not available at the time of your purchase. After you renew, you should receive a key.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Kent
re: problem is that i don’t have any admin page where to add it
You can enter the support license keys on the Connections : Settings admin page under the Licenses tab. This tab will only show when a premium extension/template is installed and activated on the Plugins admin page.
re: suppose administrator role should have it all, can see that admin page can be added for author, editor etc.. but as admin role can’t be modified…, or do i need to create a new author account to access admin page?
I assume you mean the Connections : Roles admin page, yes? This has nothing to do with the support license keys. The admin role does not show on this page because that role can not be edited. The admin roles has all capabilities.
re: When it’s time to extend support, do i get a reminder
Yes, you will receive a renewal email notice with a 20% off discount link. Alternatively, you can renew at any time by adding the Pro Pack to the cart and adding you support license key on the checkout page. After you apply your license key, the cart will be update showing the discount.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Lisa
Oh, and yes, this does work on a page.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Lisa
Did you update the shortcode too like the QuickTip says at the end?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Jessica
Oh, ok, I understand… when you said you had two types of memberships, I assumed you were using a membership plugin which you had set up those two membership levels. Now that I understand better…
Adding a custom meta box will really be the only option since there is nothing to distinguish one user from another (often roles are used to do this).
You said you looked into custom fields but could figure out how to apply them globally… Are you talking about the custom fields metabox when you add/edit an entry in the admin? If so, that is different from a “custom field”. Confusing, I know. WordPress suffers from this too. When you add a Post, there is a custom fields metabox. This is also different from when a theme or plugin adds a “custom field” to the Post page. I hope that clears that up a little and doesn’t confuse it further!
I offer customization services, would you be interested?
-
AuthorPosts
