BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,051 through 8,060 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Links Are All Now 404's #338696
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Joel

    Well, I just spent about 10 minutes browsing all sorts of links in you directory in both IE and Chrome. Everything seems to be working fine. Have you installed any new plugins and updates to other plugins recently? That could be the cause.

    in reply to: Remove "home" and "Work" #338695
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Alicia

    Yes, it the method depends on which template you are using. The freely available templates require the use of a filter and the templates sold on this site can be easily changed with a shortcode option. Which template are you using?

    in reply to: Removing the hyperlink #338694
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Alicia

    Yes, this can be disabled. Go to the Connections : Settings admin page, click the Advanced tab. Disabled the named link option and save the changes.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Translate Education Level #338692
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Anna

    I just update Education Level to 1.0.4 which includes several translation bug fixes as well as including you translation. It should show up as an update in your admin very soon. All should work well now.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: doesnt show an antry #338649
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ ricardo

    Did you follow all the steps in the QuickStart?

    in reply to: custom fields? #338648
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ James

    I just tried the code I gave you again, it does output a link for me. Maybe copy the code and try again. Make sure you activate the snippet. I know that got me a few times when adding new snippets.

    in reply to: Entry Submission form in custom page #338647
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Ravinder

    Please see this QuickTip. That will work for most of the field names in Form. There are a few Form specific strings so if the one you are trying to change does not change, then try again using connections_form as the text domain.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Images not displayed properly #338646
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Michael

    No problem!

    If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!

    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections

    in reply to: Display is coming in Vertical form than horizontal #338645
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Ravinder

    Sounds like a conflict with the theme. You’ll have to share a link with me so I can take a look.

    in reply to: Translate Education Level #338644
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Anna

    Well, if it was working previously except the one location I would say something happened to your translation. Perhaps it is now corrupt or you accidently deleted it. Really it is impossible for me to say. If you send me the translation I’ll include it with the next update.

Viewing 10 posts - 8,051 through 8,060 (of 15,332 total)