Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Walt
Great to hear you figured it out! Excel loves being helpful which sometimes doesn’t get you the results you want. Setting the cell format to string should fix it.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Walt
Close. The shortcode would be:
[connections image_fallback=none]Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Walt
Sorry, no, when searching with such short strings due to db limitations regarding search those searches will use a “LIKE” (includes) query.
That said… if you know a bit of PHP you could alter the query. I believe you would have to change this line of code. Something like this might work:
$like[] = $wpdb->prepare( implode( ' LIKE %s OR ' , $atts['fields']['entry'] ) . ' LIKE %s ', array_fill( 0, count( $atts['fields']['entry'] ), like_escape( $word ) ) );Let me know if that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Cathy
Great to hear you solved it!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ lydia
I am considering adding this as an extension but it will not like be soon as I have several others in queue before I being work on it. I know a couple other users had pretty good results using Print O Matic with Tile Plus and cMap. to get it to work they had to copy all the core Connections CSS and the template’s CSS to the custom CSS option field in Print O Matic. They seemed happy with the result but it would never compare to a nice layout in InDesign.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Lynn
Make sure all the quotes are single straight-quotes and not fancy-quotes. Also, the function name has to be unique. If it is not that would cause the site to crash. Like so:
add_filters( 'cn_link_options', 'cn_add_new_link_types_make_me_unique' ); function cn_add_new_link_types_make_me_unique( $options ) { $options['bear'] = 'black bear listing'; $options['whitetail'] = 'whitetail deer listing'; $options['muledeer'] = 'mule deer listing'; $options['moose'] = 'moose listing'; $options['elk'] = 'elk listing'; $options['cougar'] = 'cougar listing'; $options['bison'] = 'bison listing'; $options['wolf'] = 'wolf listing'; $options['antelope'] = 'antelope listing'; $options['waterfowl'] = 'waterfowl listing'; $options['fishing'] = 'fishing listing'; return $options; }You would choose the use through entire site option for the snippet.
Hope that helps.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ DAvid
Sorry, I can not really see what is going on from the screenshot. Can you share a link to the page that has the issue.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Brian
This is possible but requires that you edit the
card.phpfile found here:../wp-content/plugins/connections-gridder/Add this line of code where you want the categories to be shown:
<?php $entry->getCategoryBlock( array( 'separator' => ', ', 'before' => '<span>', 'after' => '</span>' ) ); ?>Rather than overwrite the existing
card.phpfile, you should follow the advice in this QuickTip so your change is not lost if the the template is updated.Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Alicia
Ok this can be done with a filter. Install the Code Snippets plugin and add a new snippet with the following code:
add_filter( 'cn_output_default_atts_address', 'cn_address_format' ); function cn_address_format( $atts ) { $atts['format'] = '%line1% %line2% %line3% %city% %state% %zipcode% %country%'; return $atts; } add_filter( 'cn_output_default_atts_phone', 'cn_phone_format' ); function cn_phone_format( $atts ) { $atts['format'] = '%number%'; return $atts; }Save and activate the new snippet. Now the label will be removed.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Arne
I was literally just looking into this… Sems PayPal didn’t respond back the payment was completed. I verified payment and corrected the issue. You should have just received your sales confirmation email with the download links. PLease let me know if you did not receive it. Apologies for the trouble!
Oh, I checked the contact form, it work for me… I wonder if the web host had a failure of some sort. That would account for both the PayPal failure and contact form failure.
Let me know if you need any further assistance.
-
AuthorPosts
