BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 7,861 through 7,870 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Brian

    re: Links on your connections-pro.com forum sends me to same page…

    Sorry, I do not understand what you mean. Could you give more detail?

    re: I want to use your plugin, but its sending me to a …/name/dental-practice.. 404 Page that does not exist.

    Make sure you set the Directory Home Page and that that page has the [connections] shortcode on it.

    Here’s the link to the QuickStart to help you get started.

    Hope that helps. Let me know.

    in reply to: Delete categories bug #341477
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Jim

    Thanks for reporting the bug! I’ve fixed it so the next release will contain the fix.

    in reply to: Moving to different page numbers #341476
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Ze’ev Ionis

    The pagination and character index use the same code regardless of the template in use. You mention “home page”. Are you talking about the page set as the WordPress static Home Page? If so, is that also the page you have set to the Directory Home Page? If so, the issue is with WordPress. Permalinks for plugins will not work correctly because WordPress “routes” the query as a “blog” query so nothing will be found when clicking the links for Connections because they are not a “blog” post. The solution is not to put the directory on the site’s home page.

    Hope that helps. Please let me know.

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Aidan

    First, I should say, this is not an error. It is only a noticed being output by jQuery Validate. The generation of this notice and will not prevent other scripts from running.

    That said…

    This notice was fixed in version 2.1 of Form so if you are seeing this, then I suspect you are running an out of date version. The current version is 2.3, I highly suggest updating it.

    I hope that helps! Please let me know.

    in reply to: Expire Date #341413
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Marilyn

    It seems like you running a customized version of Connections (maybe???)… Any way that version is pretty old, a few versions before the ability to store custom meta per entry was introduced. With current Connections it would be possible to (have custom developed [in an update safe way]) a calendar field in which a date could be set for an entry to be “unlisted”.

    in reply to: Email Address. #341403
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Charley

    Add enable_category_select='false' to the shortcode. That will disable the category filter.

    in reply to: connections-gridder/card-single.php image #341400
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ ben

    re: Where is the custom css area you referring to?

    That’s not a question I can answer. Many theme’s have an area where custom CSS can be added. The location of that area depends entirely on theme… the theme you are using may not even have one. If that is the case then I recommend this plugin.

    in reply to: Email Address. #341381
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Charley

    Of, I would like to clarify something… you said some only some email address do not show or at least that was my interpretation of the question. I see you purchased the Extension Pro Pack. If you have the Contact extension installed and activated (I mean the plugin, not the license) that will hide the email addresses. That is by design. It is to protect the email addresses from being publish.

    in reply to: Email Address. #341380
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Charley

    Do you have Chrome installed on your computer? If not, please do. Also, does join.me allow me to “take over” you screen? Meaning control your cursor? If it does, sure, send me a meeting code.

    in reply to: Can you "stack" filtering criteria? #341379
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ kathy

    Well, this can be done, but ti would need to be custom developed due to its niche nature. I do provide custom development solutions. If this is something you would be interested in, I could provide a quote. Please contact me using the Contact link at the bottom of the page. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 7,861 through 7,870 (of 15,332 total)