Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Kim
I’d be very surprised if you need more than 128MB but you could set it 256MB, it will not hurt anything.
If you can give me a temp admin account and an FTP login, I can take a closer look.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ George
I am aware of FacetWP, that’s about it… that said, I think it only works on post and custom post types (CPT). Connections uses a custom database schema optimized for directories and not a CPT so I doubt FAcetWP can be made to work with Connections.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Kim
Sounds like you may have exceeded the PHP memory limit. Here’s an excellent article on how to increase the amount. I recommend at least 128MB.
http://dailyblogging.org/wordpress/increase-wordpress-memory-limit/
The post gives several methods to increase the setting. I suggest starting at the top and working your way down.
Hope that helps, please let me know.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ George
Great to hear!
If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Joel
Great to hear you are up and rolling again!
btw… I didn’t do any page load time analyse or anything but the “feel” of your page load time didn’t seem to change at all.
If you want to play with speeding up your site… I’ve had some pretty results with WP Rocket.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ michael
Sure! Go to your purchase history, click the View Licenses link for your cMap purchase and then click the View Upgrades link. You should have a couple upgrade options.
Hope that helps!
ps/ The purchase price of the cMap template will be deducted from the upgrade. So the price you see will reflect the discounted upgrade price.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Jim
Hmmm… the paths are what I would expect, they do being with
C:\www\geoallianceso something is stripping those two backslashes. To debug further, I’ll need a temp admin account and an FTP login (can be limited to the wp-content folder if you wish).Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ George
Yes, try this:
http://connections-pro.com/support/topic/custom-fields/page/2/#post-338416
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Joel
How about you give a quick little test… temporarily disable the Rocket Script feature in Cloudflare.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Jim
What I can tell you is that the error is triggered right here:
Since this seem to be a Windows server, I would expect the path to start with
C://www.. Perhaps there is something misconfigured in thewp-config.phpfile???Can you go to the Connections : Tools admin page and generate a temp secret remote viewing URL under the System tab and share that with me? Thanks!
-
AuthorPosts
