Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ concoa
Probably the best solution would be to create a “bridge” plugin that would add/edit the entry when the user adds/edits their XProfile info. Basically you would hook into the add/edit events provided by XProfile (I’m assuming there are hooks available) to either add a new Connections entry or edit an existing one. I have personally done something like this as before but with Gravity Forms/Restrict Content Pro/ for a client. It worked pretty well.
That said… you could use Link, Form and CSV Import to somehow manage bulk updates. Not sure how effective that would be since I would image user would expect their changes to take effect immediate. I know other users simply provide a link to the directory entry page on their membership page. So that may be an easy option.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Daniel
Sorry, no there is not a way to integrate the Google Route Planner. As for a cluster map, that is something that is being worked on and is taking time to complete. No eta right now.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Reed
Here’s how…
Install the Code Snippets plugin.
Add a new snippet with the following code.
function cn_social_media_options( $options ) { $options = array( 'facebook' => 'Facebook', 'googleplus' => 'Google+', 'instagram' => 'Instagram', 'linked-in' => 'LinkedIn', 'twitter' => 'Twitter', ); return $options; } add_filter( 'cn_social_network_options', 'cn_social_media_options' );Save and activate the new snippet.
That will do it.
Hope that helps!
If I have not asked and you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Stephanie
No problem and thanks!
If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ dominic
No problem and thanks!
It I have not asked and if you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
ps. The Tile Plus template is in the middle of a major rewrite in order to enable Template Customiser support. Part of this will include updating it documentation.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Jonathan
Great to hear!
If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Walter
The Market template is the only one which is not responsive theme friendly. If that is a need for you, I highly suggest the cMap template instead. I see you just recently purchased Market, so I can exchange it for cMap. Just let me knot.
Hope that helps!
ps. Seems the Aloha Business Association is no longer using Connections, I removed them.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Anita
Sure, here’s the link to the documentation that covers translations. Let me know if you have any questions.
http://connections-pro.com/documentation/connections/translation/
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ dominic
Yes, the feature still exists and actually is part of all the templates now.
Add
enable_category_multi_select=trueto the shortcode to enable it.If you want a submit button, see this:
http://connections-pro.com/support/topic/adding-a-submit-search-button/#post-351807
The code will have to be very slightly tweaked depending on which template you are using. Which template are you using?
As for changing it to ‘OR’, sorry, no, not possible because the code that create the query does not support it at this time.
Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Jonathan
Seems like the javascript code should work… any here’s another way.
Install the Code Snippets plugin.
Add a new snippet with the following code:
function cn_slim_plus_add_submit_button( $atts, $results ) { if ( $atts['enable_category_multi_select'] && ! get_query_var( 'cn-entry-slug' ) ) { cnTemplatePart::submit( array( 'return' => FALSE ) ); } } add_action( 'cn_action_list_before-slim-plus', 'cn_slim_plus_add_submit_button', 99, 2 );Save and activate the snippet.
That should do it. Hope that helps!
ps. Do not forget to activate that new code snippet.
-
AuthorPosts
